|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A diary.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
2. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(b) Mustard gas.
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A pair of orange boots.
5. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
2. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
3. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were Tex and Belinda?
2. How did Mary feel after her mother served her her first alcoholic beverage?
3. Where was Mary when she was sexually assaulted, and what was her reaction to the event?
4. How did Grandma Moore treat Cousin Dotty in comparison to the way she treated Charlie?
5. How did the neighborhood pitch in to help when Grandma Moore moved in with the Karr family?
6. What was the truth behind Tex and Belinda, as Charlie told the story?
7. What was The Liars' Club?
8. How did the Karr family react when Lecia was attacked by the jellyfish at the beach?
9. What was Pete's condition like when he was recovering in the hospital from his stroke?
10. Who was Purdy?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)