|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) The priest.
(b) The doctors.
(c) Her father.
2. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
3. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(d) Sleep deprivation.
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A tiger.
5. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(b) There was no effect from the attack.
(c) Her leg had to be amputated.
(d) Her leg became paralyzed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
2. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
3. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
4. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relationship did Mary have with her grandmother when the pair was living together during Mary's childhood?
2. What did Mary believe to be the most traumatic memory of her childhood?
3. How did Mary choose to spend the Green Stamps she collected from the grocery store?
4. How did Grandma Moore treat Cousin Dotty in comparison to the way she treated Charlie?
5. How did Pete manage the family's money during their toughest financial times?
6. What event led to Mary swearing that she would never step foot in Charlie's bar again?
7. What was Mary's reaction to seeing her mother in the mental hospital for the first time?
8. How did Mary initially feel about Antelope when she and her family first moved there?
9. What major event took place in Mary's life while driving to the World's Fair in Seattle?
10. How did Charlie react to the news of the hurricane that threatened to eviscerate Leechfield?
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)