|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
(a) Her throat became dry.
(b) Her stomach tightened.
(c) Her palms became sweaty.
(d) Her pulse quickened.
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
(b) The cake was never cut.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The food.
(c) The temperature inside the house.
(d) The cleanliness of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
3. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
4. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
5. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Charlie react to the news of the hurricane that threatened to eviscerate Leechfield?
2. What story did Pete regularly tell about the way his father died?
3. What did Mary believe to be the most traumatic memory of her childhood?
4. In what ways did Mary try to care for her father when he came to live with the family after being released from the hospital?
5. What was The Liars' Club?
6. How did Mary choose to spend the Green Stamps she collected from the grocery store?
7. What event led to Mary swearing that she would never step foot in Charlie's bar again?
8. What behaviors did Grandma Moore witness in the Karr girls as children that deeply disturbed her?
9. How did Mary find out that her family was moving, yet again, from Colorado?
10. What happened during the fight between Mary and Big Bertha?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)