|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
2. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
(d) Mary did not receive her Master's Degree.
3. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(d) South Africa.
4. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A frying pan.
(b) A vase.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A golf club.
5. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
(b) A kimono.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) A straight jacket.
6. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
7. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) All Saints' Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Mother's Day.
(d) Father's Day.
8. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
9. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) Driving home from work.
(b) At the bar.
(c) In his bed.
(d) At church.
10. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To sleep in the bed.
(b) To eat from the snack machine.
(c) To inspect the mini fridge.
(d) To swim in the pool.
11. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the doctor's office.
12. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(b) San Antonio.
(d) New York.
13. What was the name of Pete's favorite cat?
14. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watching television.
15. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary move to attend graduate school in her adulthood?
2. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
3. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
5. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)