Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Her ears.
2. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Four times a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
3. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
4. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
5. Who accidentally ran over Pete's cat while he was recovering in the hospital?
6. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
7. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To swim in the pool.
(b) To sleep in the bed.
(c) To eat from the snack machine.
(d) To inspect the mini fridge.
8. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) All Saints' Day.
(b) Mother's Day.
(c) Father's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
9. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
10. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(c) South Africa.
11. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A pen full of invisible ink.
(b) A monogrammed handkerchief.
(c) A statue of a monk.
(d) A silver money clip.
12. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Janisch.
(c) Mr. McBride.
(d) Big Bertha.
13. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
14. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) At church.
(b) In his bed.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Driving home from work.
15. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Pete's favorite cat?
2. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
3. For what holiday celebration did Mary hitchhike to Texas to be with her family?
4. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
5. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)