|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
2. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began shaking.
(b) She began sobbing.
(c) She began vomiting.
(d) She began laughing.
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The garage.
(b) The den.
(c) The porch.
(d) The living room.
4. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Red beans and rice.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Fried alligator.
5. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her fingers.
6. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Iris.
(b) Aunt Ireland.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
7. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her parents' bedroom.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The laundry room.
8. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The school.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The grocery.
9. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From a phone call.
(b) From her parent's diary.
(c) From a letter.
(d) From a visitor at the door.
10. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the morgue.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the baseball field.
11. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) The doctors.
(c) Her father.
(d) The priest.
12. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) One time.
(b) Two times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
13. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
14. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
15. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
2. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
4. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
5. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)