|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ireland.
(b) Aunt Iris.
(c) Aunt Ingrid.
(d) Aunt Isabelle.
2. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began shaking.
(b) She began vomiting.
(c) She began laughing.
(d) She began sobbing.
3. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Fried alligator.
(b) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Red beans and rice.
4. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could feel Lecia's pain.
(b) She could see Lecia's blood.
(c) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
(d) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
5. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A pony.
(b) A record player.
(c) A new house.
(d) A sequined dress.
6. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They gave her a massage.
(b) They cooked her dinner.
(c) They bathed her.
(d) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
7. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
8. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(a) Poached eggs.
(b) Fried chicken.
9. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Forty-two years.
(d) Thirty years.
10. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The garage.
(c) The porch.
(d) The living room.
11. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
12. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
13. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
14. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(a) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Mustard gas.
15. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
2. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
3. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
4. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
5. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)