|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
2. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(c) A bystander.
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The sheriff's arms.
(b) The gardener's arms.
(c) The neighbor's arms.
(d) The postman's arms.
5. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Crisp bacon.
(b) A pot roast.
(c) Burnt salmon.
(d) Overstuffed sausages.
6. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Eleven years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Nine years old.
7. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
8. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her nose.
9. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
10. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(b) He ignored Grandma completely.
(c) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(d) He stayed away from home.
11. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(c) Live Oak.
12. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
13. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Two times.
(d) One time.
14. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
15. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
2. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
3. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
4. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
5. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)