|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(a) Onion soup.
(b) An omelette.
(d) Fried chicken.
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(b) The dust bowl.
(d) The emancipation.
3. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the shopping mall.
5. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
6. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
7. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(a) Sleeping in the car.
(b) Reading in the shade.
(d) Drinking at the bar.
8. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
9. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
10. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good Christian.
(b) A good housewife.
(c) A good mother.
(d) A good painter.
11. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A white sheet.
(d) A red jacket.
12. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A book of crosswords.
(d) Diamod earrings.
13. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Mountain Cafe.
(b) Sun Cafe.
(c) Yacht Cafe.
(d) Bridge Cafe.
14. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Celery and raisins.
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Pretzels and almonds.
(d) Apples and peanut butter.
15. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Forty-two years.
(c) Twenty-one years.
(d) Thirty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
2. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
3. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
4. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
5. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)