1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
A naked mattress.
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
At the oil refinery.
6. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
7. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
The sheriff's arms.
This section contains 4,356 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)