1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
6. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
7. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
This section contains 4,356 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)