|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(c) "Art Deco".
2. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
3. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(b) A bystander.
4. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
5. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Forty-two years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Twenty-one years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
2. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
3. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
4. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)