|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
(a) A ghost.
(b) The Devil.
2. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
(a) Mr. McBride.
3. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) Her father.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The priest.
4. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(a) Smoked salmon.
(b) Boiled shrimp.
5. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
Short Answer Questions
1. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
2. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
3. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
4. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
5. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)