|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) Her father.
(b) The doctors.
(d) The priest.
2. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A vase.
(d) A frying pan.
4. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To eat from the snack machine.
(b) To swim in the pool.
(c) To sleep in the bed.
(d) To inspect the mini fridge.
5. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) She ignored the behavior.
(b) Reward charts.
(c) Daily beatings.
(d) Verbal attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
2. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
3. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
4. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
5. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)