|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A pen full of invisible ink.
(b) A silver money clip.
(c) A statue of a monk.
(d) A monogrammed handkerchief.
2. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Mountain Cafe.
(b) Bridge Cafe.
(c) Yacht Cafe.
(d) Sun Cafe.
3. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
4. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(c) South Africa.
5. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
2. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
3. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
4. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
5. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)