|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A toaster.
(b) A nutcracker.
(c) A can opener.
(d) A cheese grater.
2. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
3. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(c) "Art Deco".
5. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Onion soup.
(c) An omelette.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
2. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
3. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
4. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
5. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)