|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In an old church.
(c) In the elementary school.
(d) In a hunting shack.
2. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(c) San Antonio.
(d) New York.
3. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
4. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
(a) "Education Is Fun".
(b) "Self-Paced Learning".
(c) "No Child Left Behind".
(d) "Children Should Be Seen, Not Heard".
5. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
2. What did Charlie use to stop the swelling in Mary's eye after the schoolyard fight with the "Big" bully?
3. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
4. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
5. In what state was Antelope, the new town where Mary lived?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)