|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) Mother's Day.
(b) All Saints' Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) Father's Day.
4. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In an old church.
(b) In the elementary school.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a hunting shack.
5. How many reading levels did Mary progress during her first week in the Antelope school?
(a) 11 reading levels.
(b) 15 reading levels.
(c) 18 reading levels.
(d) 7 reading levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
2. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
3. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
4. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
5. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)