|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
2. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(b) Reading in the shade.
(c) Drinking at the bar.
(d) Sleeping in the car.
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Money Gate Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
4. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) She ignored the behavior.
(b) Verbal attacks.
(c) Reward charts.
(d) Daily beatings.
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
(a) At the elementary school.
(b) At the limestone quarry.
(c) At the local newspaper.
(d) At the oil refinery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
2. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
3. What did Mr. McBride do for the Karr family while he was employed?
4. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)