|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(c) Chicken breasts.
(d) Hamburger patties.
2. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(b) Chicken Pox.
3. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(d) "Art Deco".
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
3. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
4. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
5. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)