|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(d) A bystander.
2. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He stayed away from home.
(b) He ignored Grandma completely.
(c) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(d) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A stick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rock.
(d) A knife.
5. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From a letter.
(b) From a visitor at the door.
(c) From her parent's diary.
(d) From a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
2. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
4. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
5. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)