|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her parents' bedroom.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The laundry room.
2. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
3. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The postman's arms.
(b) The gardener's arms.
(c) The sheriff's arms.
(d) The neighbor's arms.
4. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey's father.
(b) Rickey Carter.
(c) Rickey's brother.
(d) Rickey's mother.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
2. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
5. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)