|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. McBride do for the Karr family while he was employed?
(a) He was the gardener.
(b) He was the chauffeur.
(c) He was the stable master.
(d) He was the butler.
2. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(d) "Art Deco".
3. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Four times a day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Once a day.
4. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
5. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A new house.
(b) A pony.
(c) A sequined dress.
(d) A record player.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the school day, where did the students at Mary's school in Antelope sit, which always astounded her?
2. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
4. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
5. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)