|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A can opener.
(b) A nutcracker.
(c) A cheese grater.
(d) A toaster.
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
3. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
2. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
3. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
4. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
5. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)