|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(b) Drinking at the bar.
(c) Sleeping in the car.
(d) Reading in the shade.
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Liars' Club.
(b) The Poker Club.
(c) The Money Gate Club.
(d) The Golden Stallion Club.
3. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Charlie's sister.
(c) Charlie's aunt.
(d) Charlie's grandmother.
4. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
2. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
3. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
5. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)