|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's neighbor.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's bus driver.
(d) Mary's teacher.
2. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
3. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
4. What did Joey previously do for work before he left for medical reasons?
(a) He was a chimney sweep.
(b) He was a coal miner.
(c) He was a baker.
(d) He was a construction worker.
5. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
3. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)