|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(c) A bystander.
2. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
3. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(b) New York.
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the baseball field.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the morgue.
5. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
2. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
5. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)