|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(c) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(d) So Mary can see the realities of life.
3. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
4. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
5. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ingrid.
(b) Aunt Ireland.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
2. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
3. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
4. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)