|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A naked mattress.
(b) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(c) A goose-down pillow.
(d) A pile of dirty sheets.
2. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From brochures.
(b) From books.
(c) From movies.
(d) From the television.
3. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
4. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Yacht Cafe.
(b) Sun Cafe.
(c) Bridge Cafe.
(d) Mountain Cafe.
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
5. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)