|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
(a) At the local newspaper.
(b) At the oil refinery.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the limestone quarry.
3. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
4. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(c) South Africa.
5. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(b) Once every few weeks.
(d) Every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
2. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
4. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
5. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)