|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's grandmother.
(b) Charlie's mother.
(c) Charlie's aunt.
(d) Charlie's sister.
2. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
3. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A tiger.
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken Pox.
5. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
2. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
3. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)