|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A box of baby clothes.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A diary.
2. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A naked mattress.
(b) A goose-down pillow.
(c) A pile of dirty sheets.
(d) Bloody linoleum flooring.
3. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Iris.
(b) Aunt Ingrid.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Ireland.
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Cooking his breakfast.
(b) Ironing his shirts.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Shaving his beard.
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
2. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
3. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
4. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)