|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
2. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
(a) Nurses with needles.
(b) Shock therapy.
(c) Straight jackets.
(d) White walls.
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A pair of orange boots.
(d) A yellow hat.
4. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(c) San Antonio.
(d) New York.
5. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
4. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
5. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)