|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
2. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
3. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(a) New York.
(b) San Antonio.
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The emancipation.
(b) The Second World War.
(c) The dust bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
2. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
3. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
4. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)