|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
2. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
3. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
4. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Isabelle.
(b) Aunt Ireland.
(c) Aunt Iris.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
5. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(b) "Art Deco".
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
2. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
4. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)