|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
3. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Cooking his breakfast.
(c) Ironing his shirts.
(d) Shaving his beard.
5. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
2. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
3. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)