|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(d) South Africa.
2. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A diary.
(b) A photograph.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
5. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The school.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The grocery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
3. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
4. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
5. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)