|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The food.
(b) The cleanliness of the house.
(c) The temperature inside the house.
(d) The girls' behavior.
2. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
3. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey's brother.
(b) Rickey's mother.
(c) Rickey's father.
(d) Rickey Carter.
4. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(b) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(c) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(d) To cheer Grandma up.
5. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From a visitor at the door.
(b) From a phone call.
(c) From a letter.
(d) From her parent's diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
2. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
3. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
4. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
5. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)