|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Sun Cafe.
(b) Bridge Cafe.
(c) Yacht Cafe.
(d) Mountain Cafe.
2. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Pirate Jenny".
(b) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(c) "Mack the Knife".
(d) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
3. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
(d) Mr. McBride.
5. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
2. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
3. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
4. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
5. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)