|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) Her leg had to be amputated.
(b) Her leg became paralyzed.
(c) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(d) There was no effect from the attack.
2. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(a) Poached eggs.
(c) Fried chicken.
3. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
4. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
5. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(b) The doctors.
(c) Her father.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
2. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
3. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
4. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
5. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)