|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
(a) His fists.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) His bookbag.
(d) A track and field trophy.
2. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Tart lemonade.
(b) Flasked whiskey.
(c) Gin and tonic.
(d) Black coffee.
3. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(b) A car accident.
(d) A haircut.
4. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
5. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From brochures.
(b) From the television.
(c) From movies.
(d) From books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
2. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)