|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From a phone call.
(b) From a letter.
(c) From a visitor at the door.
(d) From her parent's diary.
2. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(d) Fire ants.
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began laughing.
(b) She began shaking.
(c) She began sobbing.
(d) She began vomiting.
5. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Yacht Cafe.
(b) Sun Cafe.
(c) Mountain Cafe.
(d) Bridge Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
2. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)