|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(c) Chicken breasts.
(d) Hamburger patties.
2. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(a) Fire ants.
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(c) Live Oak.
5. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
3. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
4. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)