|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(b) The dust bowl.
(c) The Second World War.
(d) The emancipation.
3. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(a) New York.
4. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(b) A haircut.
(d) A car accident.
5. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
2. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
3. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
4. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
5. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)