|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Overstuffed sausages.
(b) Burnt salmon.
(c) A pot roast.
(d) Crisp bacon.
3. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(b) Hamburger patties.
(c) Chicken breasts.
4. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
(a) Into friendships.
(b) Into home chores.
(c) Into school.
(d) Into music.
5. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
2. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
3. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
4. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)