|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
(a) Rickey's brother.
(b) Rickey Carter.
(c) Rickey's father.
(d) Rickey's mother.
2. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
3. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her ears.
4. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
5. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its skin.
(b) Its teeth.
(c) Its heart.
(d) Its tentacles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
2. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
4. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
5. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)