|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(d) New York.
2. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
3. What did Charlie purchase as an "investment" with Hector for their future together?
(a) A stallion.
(b) A bar.
(c) A new house.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(b) Boiled shrimp.
(d) Smoked salmon.
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(b) To cheer Grandma up.
(c) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(d) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
3. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
4. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
5. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)