|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) All Saints' Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Mother's Day.
(d) Father's Day.
2. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Mustard gas.
3. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
4. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(a) Live Oak.
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's aunt.
(b) Charlie's sister.
(c) Charlie's grandmother.
(d) Charlie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
2. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
4. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)