|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(b) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(c) He ignored Grandma completely.
(d) He stayed away from home.
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Iris.
(b) Aunt Ingrid.
(c) Aunt Ireland.
(d) Aunt Isabelle.
3. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Red beans and rice.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Fried alligator.
4. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Eleven years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Nine years old.
5. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
3. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)