|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A pony.
(b) A record player.
(c) A new house.
(d) A sequined dress.
2. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
3. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
4. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her parents' bedroom.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The laundry room.
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
2. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
3. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
4. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
5. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)