|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ingrid.
(b) Aunt Isabelle.
(c) Aunt Iris.
(d) Aunt Ireland.
2. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
3. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
4. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
5. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A box of baby clothes.
(d) A diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
2. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
3. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)