|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
2. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(d) Fire ants.
3. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her leg.
4. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(b) An omelette.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Onion soup.
5. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
3. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
4. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
5. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)