|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
2. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Poker Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Money Gate Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
3. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
4. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)