|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Forty-two years.
(b) Twenty-one years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
3. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
2. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
3. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
4. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
5. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)