|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(a) A haircut.
(c) A car accident.
2. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
(b) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
(c) She could see Lecia's blood.
(d) She could feel Lecia's pain.
3. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) There was no effect from the attack.
(b) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(c) Her leg became paralyzed.
(d) Her leg had to be amputated.
4. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
5. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
2. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
3. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)