|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Red beans and rice.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Fried alligator.
2. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its teeth.
(b) Its tentacles.
(c) Its heart.
(d) Its skin.
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rock.
(d) A stick.
5. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ingrid.
(b) Aunt Iris.
(c) Aunt Ireland.
(d) Aunt Isabelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
3. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)