|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(d) Sleep deprivation.
2. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
3. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Seven years old.
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began shaking.
(b) She began sobbing.
(c) She began vomiting.
(d) She began laughing.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The cleanliness of the house.
(d) The food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
4. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
5. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)