|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) Daily beatings.
(b) Verbal attacks.
(c) Reward charts.
(d) She ignored the behavior.
2. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
(a) Ten feet tall.
(b) Fifteen feet tall.
(c) Twenty feet tall.
(d) Five feet tall.
3. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His neck.
(b) His nose.
(c) His knee.
(d) His rib.
4. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) Her parents' bedroom.
(c) The laundry room.
(d) The bathroom.
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(c) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(d) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
2. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
3. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
4. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)