|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
2. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) She ignored the behavior.
(b) Reward charts.
(c) Daily beatings.
(d) Verbal attacks.
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
5. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
4. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)