|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Ironing his shirts.
(b) Shaving his beard.
(c) Cooking his breakfast.
(d) Chopping wood.
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Money Gate Club.
(b) The Poker Club.
(c) The Golden Stallion Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
3. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From her parent's diary.
(b) From a letter.
(c) From a phone call.
(d) From a visitor at the door.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The cleanliness of the house.
(c) The food.
(d) The temperature inside the house.
5. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
2. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
3. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)