|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A diary.
(b) A photograph.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
2. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
3. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good housewife.
(b) A good painter.
(c) A good mother.
(d) A good Christian.
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began vomiting.
(b) She began sobbing.
(c) She began laughing.
(d) She began shaking.
5. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
(b) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
(c) She could see Lecia's blood.
(d) She could feel Lecia's pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
2. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
3. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
4. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
5. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)