|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(b) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(c) "Mack the Knife".
(d) "Pirate Jenny".
3. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
4. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
4. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
5. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)