|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
2. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(b) The priest.
(c) The doctors.
(d) Her father.
3. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the morgue.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the baseball field.
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The living room.
(c) The garage.
(d) The porch.
5. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His neck.
(b) His nose.
(c) His rib.
(d) His knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
2. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
3. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
5. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)