|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(b) A book of crosswords.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Diamod earrings.
2. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
(a) Her throat became dry.
(b) Her palms became sweaty.
(c) Her stomach tightened.
(d) Her pulse quickened.
3. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) Poached eggs.
4. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(c) New York.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Seven years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
2. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
3. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
4. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)