|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Poker Club.
(b) The Money Gate Club.
(c) The Golden Stallion Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ireland.
(b) Aunt Iris.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A white sheet.
4. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A pony.
(b) A new house.
(c) A record player.
(d) A sequined dress.
5. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Apples and peanut butter.
(b) Celery and raisins.
(c) Pretzels and almonds.
(d) Cheese and crackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
2. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
3. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
4. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
5. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)