|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
2. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
3. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
4. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's aunt.
(b) Charlie's grandmother.
(c) Charlie's sister.
(d) Charlie's mother.
5. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
2. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
3. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
4. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)