|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good housewife.
(b) A good mother.
(c) A good painter.
(d) A good Christian.
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's aunt.
(b) Charlie's mother.
(c) Charlie's grandmother.
(d) Charlie's sister.
3. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(b) To cheer Grandma up.
(c) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(d) So Mary can see the realities of life.
4. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
5. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The laundry room.
(c) Her parents' bedroom.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
3. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
4. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
5. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)