|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A white sheet.
2. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(a) Fried chicken.
(d) Poached eggs.
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(b) The priest.
(c) The doctors.
(d) Her father.
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
4. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
5. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)