|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Burnt salmon.
(d) Crisp bacon.
2. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) An omelette.
(d) Onion soup.
3. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He stayed away from home.
(b) He ignored Grandma completely.
(c) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(d) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
4. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) Daily beatings.
(b) She ignored the behavior.
(c) Reward charts.
(d) Verbal attacks.
5. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
2. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
4. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
5. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)