|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
3. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His knee.
(b) His nose.
(c) His neck.
(d) His rib.
4. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A box of baby clothes.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A diary.
5. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
4. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)