|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A white sheet.
4. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Celery and raisins.
(b) Pretzels and almonds.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Apples and peanut butter.
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
2. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
3. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)