|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
2. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) Verbal attacks.
(b) Daily beatings.
(c) She ignored the behavior.
(d) Reward charts.
3. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(a) Drinking at the bar.
(c) Reading in the shade.
(d) Sleeping in the car.
4. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
5. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(a) Diamod earrings.
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A book of crosswords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
3. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
4. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
5. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)