|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its skin.
(b) Its heart.
(c) Its teeth.
(d) Its tentacles.
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
(a) At the oil refinery.
(b) At the limestone quarry.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the local newspaper.
4. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
5. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
(c) The cake was never cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
2. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
3. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
5. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)