|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(b) The Second World War.
(c) The dust bowl.
(d) The emancipation.
2. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the living room.
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A photograph.
(b) Two locks of hair.
(c) A diary.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
4. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
(a) Her palms became sweaty.
(b) Her throat became dry.
(c) Her pulse quickened.
(d) Her stomach tightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
4. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)