|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Pirate Jenny".
(b) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(c) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(d) "Mack the Knife".
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's mother.
(b) Charlie's grandmother.
(c) Charlie's sister.
(d) Charlie's aunt.
3. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(a) Sleep deprivation.
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The emancipation.
(b) The Second World War.
(c) The dust bowl.
5. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A naked mattress.
(b) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(c) A pile of dirty sheets.
(d) A goose-down pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
2. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
3. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
4. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)