|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Poached eggs.
2. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His nose.
(b) His neck.
(c) His knee.
(d) His rib.
3. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
4. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(a) A haircut.
(b) A car accident.
5. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(b) Flasked whiskey.
(c) Tart lemonade.
(d) Black coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
2. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
3. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
5. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)