|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A red jacket.
(b) A white sheet.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A pair of orange boots.
3. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(c) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(d) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
4. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's aunt.
(b) Charlie's sister.
(c) Charlie's grandmother.
(d) Charlie's mother.
5. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(a) A car accident.
(d) A haircut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
5. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)