|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's grandmother.
(b) Charlie's aunt.
(c) Charlie's mother.
(d) Charlie's sister.
3. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(b) Sleeping in the car.
(c) Drinking at the bar.
(d) Reading in the shade.
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken Pox.
5. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Celery and raisins.
(b) Apples and peanut butter.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Pretzels and almonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
2. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
5. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)