|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
3. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Flasked whiskey.
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Tart lemonade.
(d) Black coffee.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The food.
(b) The girls' behavior.
(c) The temperature inside the house.
(d) The cleanliness of the house.
5. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her parents' bedroom.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The laundry room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
2. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
3. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)