|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
(a) The cake was never cut.
2. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
3. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(d) New York.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
2. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)