|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Tart lemonade.
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Flasked whiskey.
(d) Black coffee.
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They bathed her.
(b) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(c) They gave her a massage.
(d) They cooked her dinner.
4. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A pair of orange boots.
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(d) Live Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
2. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
3. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
4. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
5. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)