|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(c) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(d) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Scarlet Fever.
4. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
5. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
2. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)