|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's teacher.
(b) Mary's bus driver.
(c) Mary's neighbor.
(d) Mary's father.
2. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) One time.
(d) Four times.
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The garage.
(b) The den.
(c) The porch.
(d) The living room.
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Overstuffed sausages.
(b) A pot roast.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) Burnt salmon.
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
2. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
3. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
4. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
5. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)