|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her parents' bedroom.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The laundry room.
2. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They gave her a massage.
(b) They cooked her dinner.
(c) They bathed her.
(d) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Burnt salmon.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) A pot roast.
5. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Black coffee.
(b) Flasked whiskey.
(c) Gin and tonic.
(d) Tart lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)