|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Isabelle.
(b) Aunt Ingrid.
(c) Aunt Ireland.
(d) Aunt Iris.
2. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's teacher.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's bus driver.
(d) Mary's neighbor.
3. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(c) Sleep deprivation.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(a) A bystander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
2. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
5. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)