|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
(b) She could feel Lecia's pain.
(c) She could see Lecia's blood.
(d) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
3. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
4. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
2. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
3. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
4. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)