|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
2. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(a) A bystander.
3. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the shopping mall.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the gas station.
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(d) Aunt Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
2. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
4. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)