|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(a) Live Oak.
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(c) Chicken Pox.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
5. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
2. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)