|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Fried alligator.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Red beans and rice.
2. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
3. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the dining room.
4. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her parents' bedroom.
(b) The laundry room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Her bedroom.
5. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Overstuffed sausages.
(b) Burnt salmon.
(c) A pot roast.
(d) Crisp bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
2. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
4. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
5. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)