|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
2. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the shopping mall.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the baseball field.
3. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
5. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
2. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
4. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
5. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)