|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(b) A bystander.
2. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A giraffe.
3. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
4. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(b) A car accident.
(c) A haircut.
5. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
(a) Twenty feet tall.
(b) Ten feet tall.
(c) Five feet tall.
(d) Fifteen feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)