|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) One time.
(b) Three times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Four times.
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Black coffee.
(b) Tart lemonade.
(c) Flasked whiskey.
(d) Gin and tonic.
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's sister.
(b) Charlie's grandmother.
(c) Charlie's mother.
(d) Charlie's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
2. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
4. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
5. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)