|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its heart.
(b) Its tentacles.
(c) Its skin.
(d) Its teeth.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The cleanliness of the house.
(c) The temperature inside the house.
(d) The food.
3. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) Reward charts.
(b) Verbal attacks.
(c) She ignored the behavior.
(d) Daily beatings.
4. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
5. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Ironing his shirts.
(b) Cooking his breakfast.
(c) Shaving his beard.
(d) Chopping wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)