|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
3. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A tiger.
(d) An orangutan.
4. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Mountain Cafe.
(b) Sun Cafe.
(c) Bridge Cafe.
(d) Yacht Cafe.
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(b) Live Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
3. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
4. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)