|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A naked mattress.
(b) A goose-down pillow.
(c) A pile of dirty sheets.
(d) Bloody linoleum flooring.
2. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Black coffee.
(b) Flasked whiskey.
(c) Tart lemonade.
(d) Gin and tonic.
3. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Eleven years old.
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The living room.
(b) The porch.
(c) The den.
(d) The garage.
5. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A box of baby clothes.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)