|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
(a) At the local newspaper.
(b) At the limestone quarry.
(c) At the oil refinery.
(d) At the elementary school.
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The postman's arms.
(b) The gardener's arms.
(c) The neighbor's arms.
(d) The sheriff's arms.
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(d) Fire ants.
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)