|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's teacher.
(b) Mary's bus driver.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mary's neighbor.
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Ironing his shirts.
(b) Shaving his beard.
(c) Cooking his breakfast.
(d) Chopping wood.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The cleanliness of the house.
(c) The temperature inside the house.
(d) The food.
4. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
2. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
3. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
4. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
5. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)