|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A diary.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
2. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the living room.
3. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
4. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(b) "Pirate Jenny".
(c) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(d) "Mack the Knife".
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
2. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
3. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
4. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
5. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)