|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A diary.
(b) A box of baby clothes.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A photograph.
4. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(b) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(c) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(d) To cheer Grandma up.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
3. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)