|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The food.
(b) The girls' behavior.
(c) The cleanliness of the house.
(d) The temperature inside the house.
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A photograph.
(b) Two locks of hair.
(c) A diary.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
4. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A pair of orange boots.
(d) A red jacket.
5. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(d) Fire ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
3. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
4. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
5. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)