|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A yellow hat.
(b) A pair of orange boots.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A white sheet.
2. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(c) Fire ants.
3. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the morgue.
(c) At the gas station.
(d) At the shopping mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
3. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
4. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)