|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the shopping mall.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the baseball field.
2. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Poker Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Money Gate Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(b) Black coffee.
(c) Flasked whiskey.
(d) Tart lemonade.
5. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's father.
(b) Mary's bus driver.
(c) Mary's teacher.
(d) Mary's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
3. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
4. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
5. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)