|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(b) To cheer Grandma up.
(c) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(d) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
2. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
3. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
4. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
5. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's neighbor.
(b) Mary's bus driver.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mary's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
2. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)