|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Two times.
(d) One time.
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The neighbor's arms.
(b) The gardener's arms.
(c) The sheriff's arms.
(d) The postman's arms.
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(b) Live Oak.
5. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(d) Sleep deprivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
4. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
5. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)