|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) She ignored the behavior.
(b) Reward charts.
(c) Daily beatings.
(d) Verbal attacks.
2. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(b) Live Oak.
3. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Overstuffed sausages.
(b) Burnt salmon.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) A pot roast.
5. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
3. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)