|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(b) Sleep deprivation.
3. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Flasked whiskey.
(b) Black coffee.
(c) Gin and tonic.
(d) Tart lemonade.
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A red jacket.
(b) A yellow hat.
(c) A white sheet.
(d) A pair of orange boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
3. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
5. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)