|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) Burnt salmon.
2. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A flamingo.
3. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The living room.
(b) The garage.
(c) The porch.
(d) The den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
3. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)