|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
(a) She ignored the behavior.
(b) Reward charts.
(c) Verbal attacks.
(d) Daily beatings.
2. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
3. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Pirate Jenny".
(b) "Mack the Knife".
(c) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(d) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
4. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Mustard gas.
5. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
2. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
3. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
4. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
5. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)