|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A yellow hat.
(b) A pair of orange boots.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A white sheet.
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The temperature inside the house.
(b) The girls' behavior.
(c) The cleanliness of the house.
(d) The food.
5. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Red beans and rice.
(b) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Fried alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
2. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)