|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(a) Sleep deprivation.
2. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A pile of dirty sheets.
(b) A goose-down pillow.
(c) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(d) A naked mattress.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
(c) One time.
(d) Two times.
4. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) The laundry room.
(b) Her parents' bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Her bedroom.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Eleven years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
2. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)