|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Liars' Club.
(b) The Money Gate Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Golden Stallion Club.
3. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The gardener's arms.
(b) The sheriff's arms.
(c) The postman's arms.
(d) The neighbor's arms.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's neighbor.
(b) Mary's teacher.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mary's bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
2. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
3. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
4. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)