|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Golden Stallion Club.
(b) The Money Gate Club.
(c) The Liars' Club.
(d) The Poker Club.
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her fingers.
4. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
5. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The postman's arms.
(b) The neighbor's arms.
(c) The gardener's arms.
(d) The sheriff's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
5. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)