|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A giraffe.
2. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(d) Sleep deprivation.
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The postman's arms.
(b) The gardener's arms.
(c) The sheriff's arms.
(d) The neighbor's arms.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Eleven years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)