|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The food.
(d) The cleanliness of the house.
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(b) To cheer Grandma up.
(c) So Mary can see the realities of life.
(d) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
(d) One time.
4. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Liars' Club.
(b) The Poker Club.
(c) The Money Gate Club.
(d) The Golden Stallion Club.
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
(a) At the limestone quarry.
(b) At the elementary school.
(c) At the local newspaper.
(d) At the oil refinery.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
4. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
5. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)