|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(b) Fire ants.
2. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A pile of dirty sheets.
(b) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(c) A goose-down pillow.
(d) A naked mattress.
3. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
5. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
4. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)