|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(b) Smoked salmon.
(c) Boiled shrimp.
2. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her leg.
3. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bedroom.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Two times.
(b) Three times.
(c) One time.
(d) Four times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
2. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
5. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)