|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The food.
(d) The cleanliness of the house.
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Cooking his breakfast.
(b) Shaving his beard.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Ironing his shirts.
3. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
4. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
5. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(c) Sleep deprivation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
5. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)