|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) Burnt salmon.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Four times.
(b) One time.
(c) Two times.
(d) Three times.
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The garage.
(c) The living room.
(d) The porch.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
2. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)