|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her leg.
2. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Two times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) One time.
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The living room.
(c) The porch.
(d) The garage.
5. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Money Gate Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Liars' Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
3. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
5. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)