|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(c) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(c) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(d) So Mary can see the realities of life.
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Burnt salmon.
(c) Overstuffed sausages.
(d) Crisp bacon.
5. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the shopping mall.
(c) At the morgue.
(d) At the gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
3. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)