|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
(d) Sleep deprivation.
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
3. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A pair of orange boots.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A yellow hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
2. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)