|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Crisp bacon.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Burnt salmon.
(d) A pot roast.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) One time.
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Two times.
4. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's teacher.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's neighbor.
(d) Mary's bus driver.
5. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(c) Smoked salmon.
(d) Boiled shrimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
3. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
5. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)