|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The cleanliness of the house.
(d) The food.
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(b) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(c) To cheer Grandma up.
(d) So Mary can see the realities of life.
4. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Mustard gas.
5. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) Her parents' bedroom.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The laundry room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
3. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
4. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)