|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A pile of dirty sheets.
(b) A naked mattress.
(c) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(d) A goose-down pillow.
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
4. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's grandmother.
(b) Charlie's aunt.
(c) Charlie's sister.
(d) Charlie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
2. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)