Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(a) New York.
2. Which of the following historical events did Pete watch a documentary about, which roused his memory into lucidity?
(a) The stock market crash.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) JFK's assassination.
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
(a) The cake was never cut.
4. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His knee.
(b) His nose.
(c) His rib.
(d) His neck.
5. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began laughing.
(b) She began shaking.
(c) She began vomiting.
(d) She began sobbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
2. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
3. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
5. Where did Mary move to attend graduate school in her adulthood?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)