Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ireland.
(b) Aunt Isabelle.
(c) Aunt Ingrid.
(d) Aunt Iris.
2. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To purchase land.
(b) To spend time with his family.
(c) To relax in the sun.
(d) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
3. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its heart.
(b) Its teeth.
(c) Its skin.
(d) Its tentacles.
4. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
5. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Shrimp remoulade.
(c) Red beans and rice.
(d) Fried alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
3. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
5. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)