Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(a) Live Oak.
2. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A diary.
(b) Two locks of hair.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
3. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(c) Fire ants.
4. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's aunt.
(b) Charlie's mother.
(c) Charlie's sister.
(d) Charlie's grandmother.
5. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(c) The dust bowl.
(d) The emancipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
2. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
3. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)