|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(b) The emancipation.
(c) The dust bowl.
2. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The living room.
(b) The porch.
(c) The garage.
(d) The den.
3. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(a) Boiled shrimp.
(b) Smoked salmon.
4. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's neighbor.
(b) Mary's teacher.
(c) Mary's bus driver.
(d) Mary's father.
5. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Four times.
(d) One time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
2. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
3. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
4. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
5. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)