|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie purchase as an "investment" with Hector for their future together?
(a) A stallion.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A bar.
(d) A new house.
2. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
(c) To purchase land.
(d) To relax in the sun.
3. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To eat from the snack machine.
(b) To swim in the pool.
(c) To inspect the mini fridge.
(d) To sleep in the bed.
4. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(b) A car accident.
(c) A haircut.
5. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
(d) The cake was never cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
2. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
5. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)