|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its teeth.
(b) Its tentacles.
(c) Its skin.
(d) Its heart.
2. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
3. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
4. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
(a) His nose.
(b) His neck.
(c) His rib.
(d) His knee.
5. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Mother's Day.
(c) All Saints' Day.
(d) Father's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
2. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
3. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
4. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
5. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)