|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Pretzels and almonds.
(b) Celery and raisins.
(c) Apples and peanut butter.
(d) Cheese and crackers.
2. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
3. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
(a) She was confused by them.
(b) She was kind to them.
(c) She ignored them.
(d) She was rude to them.
4. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
5. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
4. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
5. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)