|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
2. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(b) A bystander.
3. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was silent.
(c) He was understanding.
(d) He was furious.
4. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(a) A bicycle.
(c) Diamod earrings.
(d) A book of crosswords.
5. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
2. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
3. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
4. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
5. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)