|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
2. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(b) The dust bowl.
(c) The Second World War.
(d) The emancipation.
4. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
(a) A pile of dirty sheets.
(b) Bloody linoleum flooring.
(c) A naked mattress.
(d) A goose-down pillow.
5. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
4. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)