|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A record player.
(b) A pony.
(c) A new house.
(d) A sequined dress.
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Liars' Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Money Gate Club.
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The living room.
(c) The garage.
(d) The porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
4. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
5. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)