|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(b) The dust bowl.
(d) The emancipation.
3. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
4. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
5. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
(a) Charlie's grandmother.
(b) Charlie's mother.
(c) Charlie's sister.
(d) Charlie's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
2. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
3. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
4. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
5. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)