|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey Carter.
(b) Rickey's brother.
(c) Rickey's father.
(d) Rickey's mother.
2. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the morgue.
3. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. How many reading levels did Mary progress during her first week in the Antelope school?
(a) 11 reading levels.
(b) 18 reading levels.
(c) 7 reading levels.
(d) 15 reading levels.
5. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
2. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
3. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
4. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
5. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)