|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
2. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
3. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(b) "Art Deco".
4. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
(a) His bookbag.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A track and field trophy.
(d) His fists.
5. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) The priest.
(b) Her father.
(c) The doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
2. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
4. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)