|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its skin.
(b) Its tentacles.
(c) Its teeth.
(d) Its heart.
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Liars' Club.
(b) The Poker Club.
(c) The Money Gate Club.
(d) The Golden Stallion Club.
3. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
(a) Big Bertha.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Janisch.
(d) Mr. McBride.
4. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the elementary school.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the doctor's office.
5. In what state was Antelope, the new town where Mary lived?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
2. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
3. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
4. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
5. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)