|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A box of baby clothes.
(b) Two locks of hair.
(c) A diary.
(d) A photograph.
2. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Sun Cafe.
(b) Yacht Cafe.
(c) Mountain Cafe.
(d) Bridge Cafe.
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They cooked her dinner.
(b) They gave her a massage.
(c) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(d) They bathed her.
4. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From movies.
(b) From books.
(c) From the television.
(d) From brochures.
5. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
3. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
4. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)