|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To sleep in the bed.
(b) To swim in the pool.
(c) To inspect the mini fridge.
(d) To eat from the snack machine.
2. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Nine years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Eleven years old.
3. What was the name of the bully who wanted to fight Mary after she felt Mary made her little sister look stupid in the classroom?
(a) Big Betty.
(b) Big Beth.
(c) Big Brenda.
(d) Big Bertha.
4. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
(a) The postman's arms.
(b) The neighbor's arms.
(c) The gardener's arms.
(d) The sheriff's arms.
5. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
2. What was the pistol Charlie kept in her purse studded with?
3. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
4. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
5. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)