|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In an old church.
(b) In the elementary school.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a hunting shack.
2. What was the name of the bar Charlie owned?
(a) The Bucking Bronco.
(b) The Andalusian.
(c) The Cattleman.
(d) The Longhorn.
3. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
4. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
5. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The school.
(b) The pharmacy.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The grocery.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
2. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
3. How tall was the wave of water Pete saw flooding in from the hurricane?
4. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
5. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)