|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(a) Mustard gas.
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Four times.
(b) One time.
(c) Two times.
(d) Three times.
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(d) "Art Deco".
5. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
2. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
3. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
4. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
5. What types of books did Charlie read aloud to Mary before putting her in bed at night, books that Mary credited as awakening the darkness inside her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)