|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant where Pete punched Charlie in the face?
(a) Yacht Cafe.
(b) Mountain Cafe.
(c) Bridge Cafe.
(d) Sun Cafe.
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
3. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
(a) A haircut.
(c) A car accident.
4. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
5. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A can opener.
(b) A nutcracker.
(c) A cheese grater.
(d) A toaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
2. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
3. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
4. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
5. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)