|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) All Saints' Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Mother's Day.
(d) Father's Day.
2. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
(a) Her parents' bedroom.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The laundry room.
3. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
4. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She kicked him.
(b) She bit him.
(c) She hit him.
(d) She spat on him.
5. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
2. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
3. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
4. In what state was Antelope, the new town where Mary lived?
5. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)