|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) Burnt salmon.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Crisp bacon.
(d) A pot roast.
2. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
3. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good painter.
(b) A good mother.
(c) A good housewife.
(d) A good Christian.
4. What was the name of the bully who wanted to fight Mary after she felt Mary made her little sister look stupid in the classroom?
(a) Big Beth.
(b) Big Brenda.
(c) Big Betty.
(d) Big Bertha.
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
2. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
3. In whose arms did Mary's older sister pretend to sleep while the doctor was checking her out at the opening of the memoir?
4. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
5. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)