|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
5. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
2. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
3. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
4. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
5. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)