|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(c) Live Oak.
3. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ireland.
(b) Aunt Iris.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
4. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, in what room of the house was Mary lying when the doctor arrived?
2. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
3. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
4. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)