|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(b) Aunt Iris.
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Golden Stallion Club.
(b) The Liars' Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Money Gate Club.
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
2. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
3. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)