|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(a) Fire ants.
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Fried alligator.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Red beans and rice.
4. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the dining room.
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(c) Live Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
2. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
3. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
4. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)