|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could see Lecia's blood.
(b) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
(c) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
(d) She could feel Lecia's pain.
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ingrid.
(b) Aunt Ireland.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Iris.
3. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the baseball field.
(c) At the shopping mall.
(d) At the morgue.
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Flasked whiskey.
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Tart lemonade.
(d) Black coffee.
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary's father work when she was a child?
2. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
3. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
4. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
5. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)