|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A white sheet.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A pair of orange boots.
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Poker Club.
(b) The Golden Stallion Club.
(c) The Liars' Club.
(d) The Money Gate Club.
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Burnt salmon.
(d) Crisp bacon.
5. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
(a) Flasked whiskey.
(b) Gin and tonic.
(c) Tart lemonade.
(d) Black coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
2. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
4. To which caged animal did Mary compare her mother while visiting the Houston zoo?
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)