|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The cleanliness of the house.
(b) The girls' behavior.
(c) The food.
(d) The temperature inside the house.
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Cooking his breakfast.
(c) Ironing his shirts.
(d) Shaving his beard.
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A red jacket.
(c) A white sheet.
(d) A yellow hat.
4. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The living room.
(b) The garage.
(c) The porch.
(d) The den.
5. How old was Mary the first time she was sexually assaulted by the neighbor boy?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
3. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
4. What beverage did Charlie spend the day drinking at the Houston Zoo?
5. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)