|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete tell the girls was the most dangerous part of a man-of-war jellyfish?
(a) Its teeth.
(b) Its tentacles.
(c) Its heart.
(d) Its skin.
2. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
3. Which of the following snacks did Mary typically eat while at the Liars' Club meetings?
(a) Celery and raisins.
(b) Apples and peanut butter.
(c) Pretzels and almonds.
(d) Cheese and crackers.
4. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They cooked her dinner.
(b) They bathed her.
(c) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(d) They gave her a massage.
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
Short Answer Questions
1. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
2. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
3. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
4. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
5. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)