|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(a) Live Oak.
2. How did Mary know that Lecia had been attacked by a jellyfish even though her sister was still in the water?
(a) She could see Lecia's blood.
(b) She could smell Lecia's skin burning.
(c) She could feel Lecia's pain.
(d) She could hear Lecia's screaming.
3. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
4. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
(a) The doctors.
(c) The priest.
(d) Her father.
5. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Onion soup.
(d) An omelette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)