|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good housewife.
(b) A good Christian.
(c) A good mother.
(d) A good painter.
2. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They cooked her dinner.
(b) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(c) They bathed her.
(d) They gave her a massage.
3. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War I.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The girls' behavior.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The cleanliness of the house.
(d) The food.
5. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
2. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
3. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
4. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
5. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)