|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(a) Fried chicken.
(c) An omelette.
(d) Onion soup.
2. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They gave her a massage.
(b) They cooked her dinner.
(c) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(d) They bathed her.
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began vomiting.
(b) She began sobbing.
(c) She began shaking.
(d) She began laughing.
5. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To eat from the snack machine.
(b) To sleep in the bed.
(c) To inspect the mini fridge.
(d) To swim in the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
2. During what season of the year did Charlie have her full scale mental breakdown?
3. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
4. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
5. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)