|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Forty-two years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Twenty-one years.
2. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rock.
(d) A stick.
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The temperature inside the house.
(b) The cleanliness of the house.
(c) The food.
(d) The girls' behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
2. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
3. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)