|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(b) "Art Deco".
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(b) The emancipation.
(d) The dust bowl.
3. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
4. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(b) Her leg became paralyzed.
(c) There was no effect from the attack.
(d) Her leg had to be amputated.
5. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
2. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
3. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
4. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)