|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
2. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Iris.
(b) Aunt Isabelle.
(c) Aunt Ireland.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
3. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
4. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The school.
5. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
2. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
3. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
5. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)