|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
(c) Live Oak.
2. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The school.
(b) The pharmacy.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The grocery.
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(c) The dust bowl.
(d) The emancipation.
4. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
(a) Onion soup.
(b) An omelette.
(d) Fried chicken.
5. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
(b) A bystander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
2. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
4. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)