|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
2. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Scarlet Fever.
4. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
5. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A diary.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
2. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
3. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
5. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)