|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(b) "Mack the Knife".
(c) "Pirate Jenny".
(d) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
2. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Vietnam War.
3. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A rock.
(b) A stick.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
2. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
3. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
4. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)