|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(d) Chicken Pox.
2. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Red beans and rice.
(c) Fried alligator.
(d) Shrimp remoulade.
3. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
4. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(b) South Africa.
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Pirate Jenny".
(b) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(c) "Mack the Knife".
(d) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
Short Answer Questions
1. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
4. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
5. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)