|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
2. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
(b) Reading in the shade.
(c) Sleeping in the car.
(d) Drinking at the bar.
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Scarlet Fever.
4. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(b) "Mack the Knife".
(c) "Pirate Jenny".
(d) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
5. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Forty-two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
2. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
3. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
4. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
5. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)