|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
3. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rock.
(c) A knife.
(d) A stick.
5. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The grocery.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a death photograph of Charlie, thinking she wouldn't make it through the night?
2. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
3. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
5. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)