|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rock.
2. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Shaving his beard.
(c) Cooking his breakfast.
(d) Ironing his shirts.
3. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A sequined dress.
(b) A new house.
(c) A record player.
(d) A pony.
4. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
5. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(a) New York.
(d) San Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
2. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
5. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)