|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good housewife.
(b) A good Christian.
(c) A good painter.
(d) A good mother.
2. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
3. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
(c) New Mexico.
4. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A yellow hat.
(b) A white sheet.
(c) A pair of orange boots.
(d) A red jacket.
5. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
2. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
3. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
4. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)