Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
a) A diary.
b) A photograph.
c) Two locks of hair.
d) A box of baby clothes.
2. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
3. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
a) Aunt Isabelle.
b) Aunt Ireland.
c) Aunt Ingrid.
d) Aunt Iris.
4. What condition was Mary's mother diagnosed with when Mary was a child?
c) Sleep deprivation.
5. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
a) All Saints' Day.
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)