|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To relax in the sun.
(b) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To purchase land.
2. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey's father.
(b) Rickey's brother.
(c) Rickey's mother.
(d) Rickey Carter.
3. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
4. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
(a) Shock therapy.
(b) Nurses with needles.
(c) Straight jackets.
(d) White walls.
5. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
4. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
5. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)