|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Shrimp remoulade.
(b) Red beans and rice.
(c) Fried alligator.
2. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She bit him.
(b) She spat on him.
(c) She hit him.
(d) She kicked him.
3. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In the elementary school.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In a hunting shack.
(d) In an old church.
4. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
(a) Her palms became sweaty.
(b) Her pulse quickened.
(c) Her stomach tightened.
(d) Her throat became dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
2. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
5. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)