|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
2. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A vase.
3. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(a) Every Sunday.
(b) Once every few weeks.
5. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Pirate Jenny".
(b) "Mack the Knife".
(c) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(d) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
2. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
3. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
4. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
5. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)