|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In an old church.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In the elementary school.
(d) In a hunting shack.
2. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
3. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
4. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A frying pan.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A vase.
5. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
(a) Charlotte's Web.
(b) The Phantom Tollbooth.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) The Wind in the Willows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
2. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
3. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
5. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)