|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
2. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From movies.
(b) From books.
(c) From brochures.
(d) From the television.
3. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Forty-two years.
(d) Nineteen years.
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(b) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(c) He stayed away from home.
(d) He ignored Grandma completely.
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
2. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
3. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
4. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
5. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)