|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(d) Aunt Iris.
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
(a) His unemployment.
(b) His temper.
(c) His alcoholism.
(d) His physical appearance.
4. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
5. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Forty-two years.
(b) Twenty-one years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Thirty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
2. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
4. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
5. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)