|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(b) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(c) "Pirate Jenny".
(d) "Mack the Knife".
2. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) A vase.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A frying pan.
4. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He stayed away from home.
(b) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(c) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(d) He ignored Grandma completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
2. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
3. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
4. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
5. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)