|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From movies.
(b) From the television.
(c) From brochures.
(d) From books.
2. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her hand.
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
5. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
2. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
3. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
5. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)