|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
(a) His temper.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) His physical appearance.
(d) His unemployment.
2. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
(b) A ghost.
(d) The Devil.
3. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(b) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(c) He ignored Grandma completely.
(d) He stayed away from home.
5. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
(a) Her palms became sweaty.
(b) Her stomach tightened.
(c) Her pulse quickened.
(d) Her throat became dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
2. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
3. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
4. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
5. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)