|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
(a) Into friendships.
(b) Into home chores.
(c) Into music.
(d) Into school.
2. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ignored Grandma completely.
(b) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(c) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(d) He stayed away from home.
3. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
4. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(a) Every Sunday.
(c) Once every few weeks.
5. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
4. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
5. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)