|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(a) Once every few weeks.
(c) Every Sunday.
2. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
(a) Charlotte's Web.
(b) The Wind in the Willows.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) The Phantom Tollbooth.
3. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
4. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
(a) A track and field trophy.
(b) His fists.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) His bookbag.
5. What types of books did Charlie read aloud to Mary before putting her in bed at night, books that Mary credited as awakening the darkness inside her?
(a) True-life crime books.
(b) Hedonistic religion books.
(c) Scientific theory books.
(d) Existential philosophy books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
3. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
4. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
5. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)