|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Nineteen years.
(c) Forty-two years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A vase.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A golf club.
3. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A diary.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
4. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) The Wind in the Willows.
(c) The Phantom Tollbooth.
(d) Charlotte's Web.
5. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the doctor's office.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
3. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
4. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
5. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)