|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
2. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
3. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
4. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
5. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In an old church.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In the elementary school.
(d) In a hunting shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
2. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
3. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
4. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)