|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was silent.
(c) He was furious.
(d) He was understanding.
2. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
(a) His unemployment.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) His temper.
(d) His physical appearance.
3. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
4. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(b) He ignored Grandma completely.
(c) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(d) He stayed away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
2. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
3. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
4. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
5. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)