One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
(a) Into music.
(b) Into home chores.
(c) Into school.
(d) Into friendships.
2. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
3. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
4. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(b) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(c) "Pirate Jenny".
(d) "Mack the Knife".
5. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
(a) Forty-two years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Nineteen years.
(d) Twenty-one years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
2. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
3. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
4. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
5. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)