|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Blaine's art film that featured him eating breakfast on the roof of the Clock Tower Building?
2. What type of vehicle are Corrigan and Jazzlyn in during the accident?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A van.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A sedan.
3. What is Fernando's first thought when he sees the cops in the subway?
(a) He thinks there's been a murder.
(b) He thinks there has been a terrorist attack.
(c) He thinks it must be a tightrope walker.
(d) He thinks they are coming for him.
4. In what area of New York are Sam and his fellow programmers calling in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) The Upper West Side.
(d) The Upper East Side.
5. About how old was Corrigan when he began getting drunk, according to the narrator in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
(a) 15 or 16.
(b) 12 or 13.
(c) 9 or 10.
(d) 19 or 20.
6. What is the main color paint that the subway taggers used to use, according to the narrator in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
7. For how long have Claire and her husband been married in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 16 years.
8. What television show does the person on the payphone in New York think they are on in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) Mork and Mindy.
(b) Candid Camera.
(d) Spycam Series.
9. In what neighborhood is Fernando when he hears the cops in the subway in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) The Upper East Side.
(d) Greenwich Village.
10. Where does Fernando work for his stepfather?
(a) At a bookstore.
(b) At a butcher shop.
(c) At a cemetery.
(d) At a barber shop.
11. How much money did Claire send to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s church in Atlanta after he was shot?
12. How old is Lara when she is in the accident that kills Corrigan and Jazzlyn?
13. According to the narrator in Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down," the World Trade Center towers were designed to sway how much in a storm?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 2 feet.
14. Why are the programmers calling payphones in New York in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) To find out about train fare.
(b) To locate where the President is.
(c) To find out the fate of the tightrope walker.
(d) To find out who has been following them.
15. Where does Claire live in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
(b) Park Avenue.
(c) Jackson Square.
(d) 41st Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Fernando saw his father?
2. What led to the narrator's mother's death in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
3. From what college did Compton graduate?
4. Who describes the tightrope walker when she arrives at Claire's apartment in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
5. What does Lara say her father owned in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)