|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of New York are Sam and his fellow programmers calling in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) The Upper East Side.
(d) The Upper West Side.
2. How long does it take the walker and his friends to set up the cable the night before his stunt at the World Trade Center towers?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
3. In what area do the "'Rican and Dominican" taggers hang out, according to the narrator in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
(a) The Upper East Side.
(b) The Skyway.
(c) Greenwich Village.
(d) The Concourse.
4. What did Fernando's teacher say "genius" was, according to the narrative in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
(a) Opening one's mind.
(b) Finding a correlation between two great ideas.
(c) If you think of something first.
(d) Looking into the future.
5. What buildings is the walker crossing between in the Prologue?
(a) The Portland Towers.
(b) The World Trade Center Towers.
(c) The Empire State Building and Federal Hall.
(d) The Sears Tower and the Chrysler Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main color paint that the subway taggers used to use, according to the narrator in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
2. What led to the narrator's mother's death in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
3. What type of vehicle are Corrigan and Jazzlyn in during the accident?
4. What is described in Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down" as "the purest bodyflow [the walker] could get"?
5. What is the profession of Claire's husband in the novel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)