|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that answers in New York when Sam calls in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
2. Who is the first person who answers the payphone and relates information to Compton in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
3. How old was the narrator of Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here" when his mother died?
4. What does the narrator describe as Corrigan's central theme in life in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
(a) Romantic passion.
5. What type of vehicle are Corrigan and Jazzlyn in during the accident?
(a) A sedan.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A van.
(d) A limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show does the person on the payphone in New York think they are on in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
2. At what time does the walker begin his tightrope cross in the Prologue?
3. What is the main color paint that the subway taggers used to use, according to the narrator in Book 2, Chapter 5: "Tag"?
4. What is Claire Soderberg's husband's name?
5. Where does Compton tell the person on the payphone that he is calling from in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)