|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Fernando consider to be "serious money" that the girl got for getting a photo on the cover of the Village Voice?
2. Where is the bank upon which the narrator's father's checks are drawn that he sends to the narrator's mother in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. How many times has the walker fallen while training?
(a) Three times.
(c) Five times.
4. What is Fernando's first thought when he sees the cops in the subway?
(a) He thinks there has been a terrorist attack.
(b) He thinks there's been a murder.
(c) He thinks they are coming for him.
(d) He thinks it must be a tightrope walker.
5. What profession does the narrator of Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here" say his father held?
(a) He was a barber.
(b) He was a banker.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He was a butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Compton tell the person on the payphone that he is calling from in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
2. How old is Blaine when the car accident occurs?
3. Where did the narrator of Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here" grow up?
4. What is Claire Soderberg's husband's name?
5. How old is Corrigan when he first goes out and gives a blanket to a homeless man in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)