|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lara describe as her and Blaine's dealer in the Village in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
(c) Billy Lee.
2. How frequently does the narrator's father send checks to his mother after leaving the family in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once every two months.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once every two weeks.
3. How old is Blaine when the car accident occurs?
4. In Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down," the narrator says, "In any work of beauty there had to be" what?
(a) "One visible second of clarity."
(b) "A feeling of hope derived from within."
(c) "A sense of genius."
(d) "One small thread left hanging."
5. How many rooms comprise the cabin by the meadow where the walker trains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Claire Soderberg's son who has died in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
2. Where does Claire live in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
3. What religion was Claire raised in?
4. How far is Lara and Blaine's cabin upstate from New York City?
5. From what narrative perspective is Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down" related?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)