|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to TJ Avery's appeal for a new trial?
(a) It is put on hold.
(b) It is denied.
(c) It is postponed.
(d) It is scheduled for a year later.
2. What does Mr. Granger offer to do for Papa?
(a) Give Papa a loan.
(b) Bribe the county agent.
(c) Buy the Logan farm.
(d) Pay Papa's taxes.
3. What relationship does Mr. Granger have with Mrs. Lee Annie?
(a) He is secretly courting her.
(b) He owns the land where she lives.
(c) He is her neighbor.
(d) He is the Mayor and he's afaid she'll run against him.
4. What does Mrs. Lee Annie announce in April?
(a) All blacks should vote so they are treated better.
(b) She wants to run for office.
(c) She wants to vote like her father did.
(d) It is officially spring.
5. Who accuses Dube Cross of helping with the union?
(a) Mr. Cross.
(c) Mr. Wheeler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the county agent, Mr. Farnsworth, ask the Logans to do?
2. How does the Sheriff refer to the union that is forming?
3. What happens during Cassie's illness?
4. After receiving a copy of the Mississippi constitution, what does Mrs. Lee Annie decide she wants to do?
5. Where is Mama teaching?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)