|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tante Lou, Miss Emma and Reverend Ambrose call the radio?
(a) A piece of junk
(b) A sin box
(c) A plesant treat
(d) A necessity
2. Who does Grant bring to visit Jefferson?
(c) His students
3. Grant wonders if _______ is with Jefferson.
(a) Reverend Ambrose
4. What is the actual date of the execution?
(a) April 8
(b) April 15
(c) April 1
(d) April 9
5. Grant suggests Jefferson pray for ____________.
(c) Miss Emma
(d) Reverend Ambrose
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jefferson a haircut in prison?
2. What seems to be the reason for Grant's better mood?
3. What is Miss Emma doing when Grant arrives?
4. Jefferson asks that Miss Emma be told that he __________ to his execution.
5. Who is Jefferson's first visitor since the announcement of the execution date?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)