|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grant suggests that Bonin tell his students about Jefferson's ________.
(a) Sense of humor
2. What else does Grant bring to Jefferson for his cell?
(a) A picture
(b) A sculpture
(c) A plant
(d) A notebook
3. Who is knocked unconscious during the fight with the bricklayers?
4. Grant tells Jefferson to be a ________ and more than a ________ to Miss Emma.
(a) strong person, coward
(b) Friend, godson
(c) god fearing man, black man
(d) son, stranger
5. What can turn an execution into a torture, according to Vincent?
(c) An audience
(d) A full stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose responsibility is it to bring God to Jefferson, according to Grant?
2. What does Grant bring with him when he next sees Jefferson?
3. What do Miss Emma and Tante Lou serve for Jefferson in the day room?
4. Jefferson refuses to go to the day room at first because he can't bring what with him?
5. During what month is Jefferson's execution date finally set?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)