|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant bring with him when he next sees Jefferson?
(a) Sweet potatoes
(b) A piece of fruit
(c) A new pencil
(d) A bible
2. Grant wonders if _______ is with Jefferson.
(c) Reverend Ambrose
3. Who offers to remove the radio from Jefferson's cell?
(c) Tante Lou
(d) Sam Guidry
4. Bonin says that ___________ was a great teacher for Jefferson.
(a) Tante Lou
(b) Reverend Ambrose
(c) Miss Emma
5. What does Grant say about whites who have called Jefferson a hog?
(a) That they are right
(b) That they don't know any better
(c) That they are always looking for scapegoats
(d) That they are idiots
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the reason for Grant's better mood?
2. Who takes Grant home after the fight?
3. From whom does Grant get the money for the item in #124?
4. Who is suspected to be jealous of Grant's relationship to Jefferson?
5. When the bricklayers begin to criticize Jefferson and his effect on the African American population, who tells them to shut up?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)