|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Emma doing when Grant arrives?
(b) Lying on a bed
(c) Making coffee
2. What seems to be the reason for Grant's better mood?
(a) Jefferson's mood
(b) The Christmas season
(c) A new job
(d) Miss Emma's kind words
3. Why can't Grant be what he suggests in #136?
(a) Because he is with Vivian
(b) Because he is a teacher
(c) Because he isn't strong enough
(d) Because he wants to run away
4. What did Vivian whisper to Miss Emma?
(a) That she was leaving
(b) That she would love Grant
(c) That she could be at peace
(d) That she would pray for her and Jefferson
5. What will Reverend Ambrose not allow Grant to do?
(a) Send Jefferson to hell
(b) Convert Jefferson
(c) Talk to Jefferson anymore
(d) Have a false set of beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. Grant suggests that Bonin tell his students about Jefferson's ________.
2. What does Grant say about whites who have called Jefferson a hog?
3. Jefferson tells Bonin to give his notebook to ___________.
4. What does Reverend Ambrose open with at the program?
5. Who is Jefferson's first visitor since the announcement of the execution date?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)