|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
2. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
(a) Rainbow Club
(b) White Jackal Tavern
(c) White Rabbit Bar and Lounge
(d) Red Room
3. Who is in charge of scheduling the execution?
(d) The big boss in Baton Rouge
4. How early does Grant go to Pichot's home?
(a) 40 minutes early
(b) 5 minutes early
(c) 60 minutes early
(d) 10 minutes early
5. What did Miss Emma send for Jefferson to enjoy?
(c) Home made candy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is given permission to see Jefferson?
2. Where is Jefferson's cell located?
3. What is NOT a way that Grant feels he has been humiliated?
4. As the women go to church, what does Grant do?
5. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Miss Emma asks Tante Lou why God hates her, what does Reverend Ambrose tell Miss Emma?
2. Who is the person who gets into trouble when offered a ride to the White Rabbit Bar and Lounge?
3. What does Grant tell Jefferson he wants him to do?
4. To whom does Grant dedicate the Christmas program at his school?
5. Who does Grant put in charge of the class when he is told he must go to Henri Pinchot's house immediately?
6. What does Jefferson say that makes Miss Emma slap him?
7. What happens when Grant asks Vivian what would happen if someone on the school staff saw what she had written on her blackboard?
8. Vivian is unsure if she should go to the house where Miss Emma is. Why?
9. What does Grant urge Jefferson to do in order to make liars of the white bigots?
10. What does Grant do instead of telling someone that the visit with Jefferson is not going well?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)