|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Jefferson called during the trial?
a) A dog
b) A rat
c) A hog
d) A chicken
2. When is the actually execution date for Jefferson?
a) Ash Wednesday
c) The first Friday after Easter
d) The second Friday after Easter
3. Who does Vivian think is in love with Grant?
b) Irene Cole
4. Who is the reason that people care for others, according to Grant?
b) Reverend Ambrose
c) Miss Emma
5. What does Miss Emma tell Jefferson she wants for him?
b) To ask for God's forgiveness
c) To pray for her
6. What has Grant had...
This section contains 448 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)