|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Vivian's husband?
(c) At home
(d) In the other room
2. When is Jefferson brought into the day room wearing?
(a) No shirt
(b) A hat
(c) A smile
3. Who offers to remove the radio from Jefferson's cell?
(a) Sam Guidry
(b) Tante Lou
4. What does Grant tell Jefferson he has a responsibility to do?
(a) Learn to read
(b) Become an educated man
(c) Be kinder to Miss Emma
(d) Be a good man
5. What are the two men discussing with Joe Claiborne?
(b) Drinking stories
(c) Jackie Robinson
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
2. What do Tante Lou, Miss Emma and Reverend Ambrose call the radio?
3. What does Grant apologize for?
4. What reason does Grant give for staying in town?
5. Who sticks up for Jefferson and his radio?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)