|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grant invite to speak at the beginning and at the end of the Christmas program?
(a) Reverend Ambrose
(d) Miss Emma
2. What does Miss Emma want Pichot to do?
(a) Arrange for a visit between Grant and Jefferson
(b) Try to appeal the verdict
(d) Help Jefferson escape
3. Who does Grant remember as someone who took great pride in his heritage?
(a) A famous person
(b) A worker
(c) An Irishman
(d) An out of towner
4. Who reminds Grant that the visits will end at the first sign of trouble?
(a) Sam Guidry
(c) Edna Guidry
5. The women prepare a smaller table with __________ and ________.
(a) Bibles, a radio
(b) place settings, food
(c) a table cloth, china
(d) Alcohol, glasses
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of scheduling the execution?
2. What do Tante Lou, Miss Emma and Reverend Ambrose call the radio?
3. What seems to be the reason for Grant's better mood?
4. Why doesn't Grant want to stay at Vivian's house?
5. Who sticks up for Jefferson and his radio?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)