|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious season did the execution have to avoid?
2. What does Miss Emma want Pichot to do?
(a) Help Jefferson escape
(b) Try to appeal the verdict
(c) Arrange for a visit between Grant and Jefferson
3. Who does NOT enter the kitchen at 6:45 PM?
(a) Sam Guidry
(b) Reverend Ambrose
(c) Henri Pichot
(d) Louis Rougon
4. What does Grant notice through the barred window?
(a) Blue sky and yelllow leaves
(b) Dark clouds
(d) Spring buds
5. What did Miss Emma send for Jefferson to enjoy?
(b) Home made candy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
2. What does Grant long to have?
3. Who is late in arriving to visit with Jefferson, but does not offer any explanation?
4. When Jefferson wants to talk about his execution, what does Grant talk about?
5. What does Miss Emma promise the other prisoners as they leave?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)