|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sticks up for Jefferson and his radio?
(c) No one
2. What are the two men discussing with Joe Claiborne?
(c) Jackie Robinson
(d) Drinking stories
3. Why does Grant's teacher stay in town?
(a) Because he is a Creole
(b) Because he can't leave his family
(c) Because he needs the job
(d) Because he likes Grant
4. What is NOT a way that Grant feels he has been humiliated?
(a) By having to stay at the house
(b) By being forced to see Pichot
(c) By allowing the parcels to be searched
(d) Be allowing himself to be searched at the jail
5. What is written on the blackboards?
(a) Mrs. Vivian Wiggins
(b) I love you/Je t'taime
(c) Vivian Wiggins
(d) Nothing, they've been cleaned
Short Answer Questions
1. As the women go to church, what does Grant do?
2. When the bricklayers begin to criticize Jefferson and his effect on the African American population, who tells them to shut up?
3. Where is Vivian's husband?
4. Who is given permission to see Jefferson?
5. Where is Vivian from originally?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)