|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose car is parked outside of Miss Emma's house when Grant arrives?
(a) Miss Emma's
(b) Tante Lou's
(d) Reverend Ambrose's
2. Who warns Grant of the impending annual visit by the superintendent?
(a) Miss Emma
3. Who says that all in the courtroom know what the outcome of the trial will be?
(a) The unnamed narrator
(c) Tante Lou
(d) Miss Emma
4. Who was the owner of this bar?
(b) Alcee Grope
5. What is delivered to the school?
(c) The first stock of food
(d) The first load of firewood
Short Answer Questions
1. Which doctor does Guidry suggest calling for Miss Emma?
2. What is NOT a way that Grant feels he has been humiliated?
3. How had Grant been taught to avoid this kind of humiliation?
4. When is Jefferson brought into the day room wearing?
5. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)