|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
(c) Edna Guidry
2. Which day of the week is a sad day?
3. What does the superintendent inspect on the children?
(a) Their feet
(b) Their teeth
(c) Their hands
(d) Their heads
4. Where does the couple meet to talk?
(a) At Vivian's house
(b) At the church
(c) At the river
(d) Rainbow Club
5. Who does NOT press Grant for details about his visit with Jefferson?
(a) Tante Lou
(b) Reverend Ambrose
(d) Miss Emma
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant not want to spend his life doing?
2. Who is the superintendent of schools?
3. Who does NOT enter the kitchen at 6:45 PM?
4. What is delivered to the school?
5. What is something Grant does NOT tell his students to do when the superintendent arrives?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)