|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
(a) Joseph Morgan
(b) Sam Guidry
(c) Matthew Antoine
(d) Bill Wallersten
2. What do the children do when they're not in school?
(a) They play
(b) They perform musicals
(c) They work in the fields
(d) They read a lot of books
3. Who is the fellow teacher with whom Grant is having an affair?
4. What does Grant notice through the barred window?
(b) Blue sky and yelllow leaves
(c) Spring buds
(d) Dark clouds
5. What does Miss Emma want Grant to help Jefferson know before he is executed?
(a) That he worked hard during his life.
(b) That he was right.
(c) That he is a good father.
(d) That he is a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant not want to spend his life doing?
2. When Jefferson does not eat, what does Grant pick up and eat?
3. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
4. What is searched before Miss Emma and Grant go to Jefferson's cell?
5. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)