|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant long to have?
(a) More peace with his family
(b) More money
(c) More control over his life
(d) More sex
2. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
3. What does Reverend Ambrose ask about the discussions between Jefferson and Grant?
(a) Whether they were civil
(b) Whether they are hateful
(c) Whether they are long
(d) Whether they have discussed God
4. Where is Vivian's husband?
(b) In the other room
(c) At home
5. What has Grant had less time to do?
(a) To eat
(b) To be with Vivian
(c) To sleep
(d) To worship
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Grant's teacher say he would be broken down as?
2. What does Miss Emma want Pichot to do?
3. Who does NOT enter the kitchen at 6:45 PM?
4. How early does Grant go to Pichot's home?
5. Who does Grant hear calling his Tante Lou from the road?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)