|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant long to have?
(a) More sex
(b) More control over his life
(c) More money
(d) More peace with his family
2. Where does the couple meet to talk?
(a) At the church
(b) At Vivian's house
(c) At the river
(d) Rainbow Club
3. When Jefferson does not eat, what does Grant pick up and eat?
(d) The candy
4. Who does NOT press Grant for details about his visit with Jefferson?
(a) Reverend Ambrose
(c) Miss Emma
(d) Tante Lou
5. How long until this person in #28 can visit Jefferson?
(a) A couple of weeks
(b) A week
(c) The next day
(d) A month
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grant going to tell Miss Emma that Jefferson ate and enjoyed?
2. What do Vivian and Grant do after coffee and cake?
3. Who does Grant hear calling his Tante Lou from the road?
4. What does Miss Emma promise the other prisoners as they leave?
5. What is searched before Miss Emma and Grant go to Jefferson's cell?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)