|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grabs a gun and starts shooting?
2. What is something Grant does NOT tell his students to do when the superintendent arrives?
(a) To sing a song
(b) To behave
(c) To show up in nice clothes
(d) To bathe each morning
3. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
4. Why does Grant's teacher stay in town?
(a) Because he likes Grant
(b) Because he can't leave his family
(c) Because he is a Creole
(d) Because he needs the job
5. How early does Grant go to Pichot's home?
(a) 40 minutes early
(b) 5 minutes early
(c) 60 minutes early
(d) 10 minutes early
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the superintendent lecture the children on the importance of?
2. How long until this person in #28 can visit Jefferson?
3. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
4. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
5. What does Grant say that angers his lover?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)