|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grant say that angers his lover?
(a) That he is not a good teacher
(b) Says he is a bad person
(c) Says that he wants to run away with her
(d) That he wants to leave her
2. What does Grant long to have?
(a) More money
(b) More control over his life
(c) More peace with his family
(d) More sex
3. Who was the owner of this bar?
(c) Alcee Grope
4. What is something Grant does NOT tell his students to do when the superintendent arrives?
(a) To show up in nice clothes
(b) To bathe each morning
(c) To sing a song
(d) To behave
5. Who is told that they are 'smart. Maybe you're just a little too smart for our own good'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is given permission to see Jefferson?
2. What does Miss Emma want Grant to help Jefferson know before he is executed?
3. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
4. What grades does Grant teach in his classroom?
5. What is delivered to the school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)