|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the superintendent lecture the children on the importance of?
(d) Hard work
2. What color was Grant's teacher's skin?
(a) He was mulatto
(b) He was dark skinned
(c) He was causasian
(d) He was light skinned
3. What is something Grant does NOT tell his students to do when the superintendent arrives?
(a) To sing a song
(b) To bathe each morning
(c) To show up in nice clothes
(d) To behave
4. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
5. Who is the superintendent of schools?
(a) Dr. Joseph Morgan
(b) Dr. Radcliffe Barrier
(c) Dr. Thomas Billis
(d) Dr. Reginald Morton
Short Answer Questions
1. How early does Grant go to Pichot's home?
2. What does the superintendent mistakenly call Grant?
3. What does Grant not want to spend his life doing?
4. Who is given permission to see Jefferson?
5. Why does Grant whack the student on the head with a ruler?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)