|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
2. Where do the person in #13 and Grant meet up once she had arranged for a babysitter?
(a) The local market
(b) Bill's Diner
(c) Rainbow Club
(d) White Rabbit Bar and Lounge
3. Where does Grant drive Miss Emma and Tante Lou?
(a) To Guidry's home
(b) To Henri Pichot's home
(c) To Bourgon's home
(d) To their home
4. What does Grant not want to spend his life doing?
(a) Being bored
(b) Living in this town
(c) Being oppressed
(d) Teaching children on a plantation
5. What was Jefferson called during the trial?
(a) A chicken
(b) A dog
(c) A hog
(d) A rat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the fellow teacher with whom Grant is having an affair?
2. What does the superintendent inspect on the children?
3. Who is the superintendent of schools?
4. Who does Grant see joking that makes him question his role as a teacher?
5. What do the children do when they're not in school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)