|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Grant of the impending annual visit by the superintendent?
(d) Miss Emma
2. Grant tells a student to leave the classroom. Why?
(a) Because she made a smart remark
(b) Because she is unable to control her emotions
(c) Because he looks like Jefferson
(d) Because he was mean to another student
3. Who does Grant see joking that makes him question his role as a teacher?
(b) His own students
4. Why does Grant decide to walk along the road?
(a) He snapped at a student
(b) He is tired
(c) He wants to run away
(d) He is meeting with Vivian
5. What does Miss Emma want Pichot to do?
(b) Arrange for a visit between Grant and Jefferson
(c) Try to appeal the verdict
(d) Help Jefferson escape
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Grant's teacher's skin?
2. What does the superintendent mistakenly call Grant?
3. What does Grant long to have?
4. Who is the fellow teacher with whom Grant is having an affair?
5. How long until this person in #28 can visit Jefferson?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)