|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the person in #13 and Grant meet up once she had arranged for a babysitter?
(a) The local market
(b) White Rabbit Bar and Lounge
(c) Rainbow Club
(d) Bill's Diner
2. Grant tells a student to leave the classroom. Why?
(a) Because he looks like Jefferson
(b) Because he was mean to another student
(c) Because she is unable to control her emotions
(d) Because she made a smart remark
3. What does Grant not want to spend his life doing?
(a) Teaching children on a plantation
(b) Being bored
(c) Living in this town
(d) Being oppressed
4. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
(a) Edna Guidry
5. What does Miss Emma want Grant to help Jefferson know before he is executed?
(a) That he is a man.
(b) That he worked hard during his life.
(c) That he was right.
(d) That he is a good father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grant decide to walk along the road?
2. When does Grant teach the children?
3. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
4. What reason does Grant give for staying in town?
5. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)