Quiz: Chapter 6 to Chapter 7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
a) Edna Guidry
2. What is something Grant does NOT tell his students to do when the superintendent arrives?
a) To behave
b) To show up in nice clothes
c) To bathe each morning
d) To sing a song
3. Who is told that they are 'smart. Maybe you're just a little too smart for our own good'?
4. Who is the superintendent of schools?
a) Dr. Reginald Morton
b) Dr. Radcliffe Barrier
c) Dr. Thomas Billis
d) Dr. Joseph Morgan
5. What does the superintendent lecture the children...
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)