|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
(c) Edna Guidry
2. Who apologizes for the way they treated Grant?
(c) Tante Lou
(d) Miss Emma
3. What does Grant tell the women of the house about Vivian?
(a) That he doesn't really like her
(b) That he wants to marry her
(c) That she's selfish
(d) That she's going to leave her husband
4. When is Grant going to visit Jefferson again?
(a) The next Tuesday
(b) On Friday
(c) That day
5. How had Grant been taught to avoid this kind of humiliation?
(a) Through money
(b) Through education
(c) Through persistence
(d) He hadn't been taught that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Grant home after the fight?
2. Grant is worried that the guards will do what when he goes to the jail on his own?
3. What is Miss Emma doing when Grant arrives?
4. When Jefferson wants to talk about his execution, what does Grant talk about?
5. What does Grant notice through the barred window?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)