|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Grant that the visits will end at the first sign of trouble?
(a) Edna Guidry
(b) Sam Guidry
2. What did Miss Emma send for Jefferson to enjoy?
(b) Home made candy
3. When is Jefferson brought into the day room wearing?
(b) No shirt
(c) A smile
(d) A hat
4. What does Miss Emma want Grant to help Jefferson know before he is executed?
(a) That he worked hard during his life.
(b) That he was right.
(c) That he is a good father.
(d) That he is a man.
5. Why doesn't Grant want to stay at Vivian's house?
(a) He doesn't love her anymore
(b) Miss Emma is expecting him
(c) He's afraid he will ruin her reputation
(d) He just wants to go home
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grant notice through the barred window?
2. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
3. When is Grant going to visit Jefferson again?
4. What else does Grant bring to Jefferson for his cell?
5. What was Jefferson called during the trial?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)