|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visit number is it when Miss Emma gets sick?
(a) The third visit
(b) The sixth visit
(c) The fourth visit
(d) The second visit
2. Grant is worried that the guards will do what when he goes to the jail on his own?
(a) Lock him up
(b) Ignore him
(c) Ask him to strip or to look in his mouth
(d) Beat him
3. How had Grant been taught to avoid this kind of humiliation?
(a) Through education
(b) He hadn't been taught that.
(c) Through persistence
(d) Through money
4. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
(a) Bill Wallersten
(b) Sam Guidry
(c) Joseph Morgan
(d) Matthew Antoine
5. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A bank
(c) A tailormaking shop
(d) A dry cleaner
Short Answer Questions
1. How long until this person in #28 can visit Jefferson?
2. Who is given permission to see Jefferson?
3. What was Jefferson called during the trial?
4. What is NOT a way that Grant feels he has been humiliated?
5. What did Grant's teacher tell Grant to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)