|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children do when they're not in school?
(a) They play
(b) They work in the fields
(c) They read a lot of books
(d) They perform musicals
2. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
3. What visit number is it when Miss Emma gets sick?
(a) The sixth visit
(b) The fourth visit
(c) The third visit
(d) The second visit
4. Grant is worried that the guards will do what when he goes to the jail on his own?
(a) Ignore him
(b) Ask him to strip or to look in his mouth
(c) Lock him up
(d) Beat him
5. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
(a) Matthew Antoine
(b) Bill Wallersten
(c) Sam Guidry
(d) Joseph Morgan
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grant decide to walk along the road?
2. How had Grant been taught to avoid this kind of humiliation?
3. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
4. What did Grant's teacher tell Grant to do?
5. When does Grant teach the children?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)