|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apologizes for the way they treated Grant?
(c) Tante Lou
(d) Miss Emma
2. Grant tells a student to leave the classroom. Why?
(a) Because he looks like Jefferson
(b) Because he was mean to another student
(c) Because she is unable to control her emotions
(d) Because she made a smart remark
3. Who does NOT enter the kitchen at 6:45 PM?
(a) Louis Rougon
(b) Henri Pichot
(c) Reverend Ambrose
(d) Sam Guidry
4. What is delivered to the school?
(a) The first load of firewood
(b) The first stock of food
5. What color was Grant's teacher's skin?
(a) He was mulatto
(b) He was causasian
(c) He was dark skinned
(d) He was light skinned
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
2. When does Grant teach the children?
3. What do the children do when they're not in school?
4. Who is upset with Jefferson's fate and pours herself a drink?
5. How long until this person in #28 can visit Jefferson?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)