1. Who says that all in the courtroom know what the outcome of the trial will be?
(a) Tante Lou
(c) The unnamed narrator
(d) Miss Emma
2. Who is the young African American man at the center of the trial?
3. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
4. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
(a) Red Room
(b) White Jackal Tavern
(c) Rainbow Club
(d) White Rabbit Bar and Lounge
5. Who was the owner of this bar?
(b) Alcee Grope
6. Who grabs a gun and starts shooting?
7. Where does Grant drive Miss Emma and Tante Lou?
(a) To Bourgon's home
(b) To Henri Pichot's home
(c) To their home
(d) To Guidry's home
8. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
9. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A tailormaking shop
(c) A dry cleaner
(d) A bank
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)