|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which demi-god does the narrator compare Brom?
2. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
a) That Ichabod marries a wealthy woman.
b) That he is justice of the Ten Pound Court.
c) That Ichabod teaches at a university.
d) That he hasn't seen him.
3. According to Old Brouwer, what happens to the Headless Horseman?
a) He disappears.
b) He turns into a skeleton.
c) He turns into a pumpkin.
d) He captures his head.
4. What is the time period of the story?
5. At the beginning of the story, the papers...
This section contains 792 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)