|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ichabod's heart as he eats at the Van Tassel's party?
(a) His heart dilates in proportion to his good cheer.
(b) It grows small with jealousy.
(c) It grows larger with hunger.
(d) It beats faster at the idea of eating more food.
2. Which demi-god does the narrator compare Brom?
3. How does the narrator describe the farmers at Van Tassel's party?
(a) As a leather-faced race.
(b) A group of well worn men.
(c) Good old boys.
(d) Handsome hunks.
4. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
5. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the architect of Ichabod's schoolhouse?
2. Under what cover does Ichabod pursue Katrina?
3. Where is Ichabod's 'realm'?
4. What is the tone of the story?
5. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)