|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
(a) His writing.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His dancing.
(d) His poetry.
2. Who has assembled to watch Ichabod and Katrina dance?
(a) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(b) Servants from the farms.
(c) Van Ripper.
(d) Brom Bones.
3. Where is Sleepy Hollow located?
(d) New York.
4. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
(a) That he is justice of the Ten Pound Court.
(b) That Ichabod teaches at a university.
(c) That he hasn't seen him.
(d) That Ichabod marries a wealthy woman.
5. What is another term for courting as defined by the Dutch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
2. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
3. What object towers like a giant above all the neighborhood trees outside of Sleepy Hollow?
4. Whose tales does Ichabod tell to the group of men at the party?
5. According to the narrator, what is Ichabod very good at doing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)