Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's pliability and perseverance to?
(a) A thick rope.
(b) A wilting flower.
(c) A birch tree.
(d) A supple jack.
2. When Ichabod reaches the road to Sleepy Hollow, what does Gunpowder do?
(a) Resist and buck.
(b) Resist and whine.
(c) Resist and stop.
(d) Resist and made another turn.
3. To those in Sleepy Hollow, Brom Van Burnt is considered to be a ______.
4. Where does the women in white haunt?
(a) The great tree.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) Raven Rock.
(d) The church.
5. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
(b) The Headless Horseman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod do between services on Sunday?
2. How does the narrator describe the farmers at Van Tassel's party?
3. As Ichabod moves from one farmer's family to the next, where are his possessions?
4. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
5. Who is the large blue-beard Dutchman?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)