|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gunpowder's owner?
(a) Van Ripper.
(d) Van Tassel.
2. What does a visiting farmer bring news of years later, after Ichabod's disappearance from Sleepy Hollow?
(a) That Ichabod plans to return to Sleepy Hollow.
(b) That Ichabod lives in a neighboring town.
(c) That Ichabod's body has been found.
(d) That Ichabod Crane is alive and well.
3. What knocks Ichabod from his horse and into the ground?
(a) A ball.
(b) A rock.
(c) A bat.
(d) The Headless Horseman's head.
4. What time of night does Ichabod leave the Van Tassel's?
(b) Early morning.
5. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
(b) Kiss Katrina.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Smile with a smug expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
2. Old Baltus Van Tassel is what kind of farmer?
3. What is the name of Katrina's mother?
4. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
5. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)