Short Answer Questions
1. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
2. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
3. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
4. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
6. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
7. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
8. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
This section contains 3,787 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)