|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
(a) The church.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The farm.
(d) The bridge.
2. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
(a) By teaching their children.
(b) By singing to their children.
(c) By disciplining their children.
(d) By tending to their small children.
3. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
(a) The Van Tassel's home.
(b) The Van Tassel's livestock.
(c) The Van Brunt home.
(d) The Van Tassel's farm.
4. A new path leads Ichabod, Gunpowder, and his mysterious rider to what location?
(a) The schoolhouse.
(b) The church.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) A farm.
5. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His dancing.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of Tarry Town?
2. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
3. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
4. What do the people of Sleepy Hollow search for after the Van Tassel's party?
5. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)