|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
(a) Brom and Daredevil.
(d) The dark horse and rider.
2. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) Brom's buddy.
(b) Ichabod's historian.
(c) Ichabod's friend.
(d) A fateful observer.
3. What object towers like a giant above all the neighborhood trees outside of Sleepy Hollow?
(a) A watchtower.
(b) A tulip tree.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) A farmhouse.
4. When does the Headless Horseman make his runs through the village?
(a) At sunset.
(b) At daybreak.
(c) At night.
(d) At midnight.
5. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
(a) A birch tree.
(c) An oak tree.
(d) A garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which story dominates the conversation between the men the night of the Van Tassel feast?
2. Where must the Headless Horseman return each day?
3. How old is Katrina Van Tassel?
4. What book has Ichabod mastered?
5. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)