|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
(a) The Van Brunt home.
(b) The Van Tassel's livestock.
(c) The Van Tassel's farm.
(d) The Van Tassel's home.
2. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
(a) A road.
(b) A brook.
(c) A tulip tree.
(d) A bridge.
3. Which character's home is "bursting forth with the treasures of the farm"?
(d) Van Tassel's.
4. According to Old Brouwer, what happens to the Headless Horseman?
(a) He turns into a skeleton.
(b) He turns into a pumpkin.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He captures his head.
5. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
(a) The milkman.
(b) His older boy students.
(c) The preacher.
(d) The blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
2. What does Ichabod do to quell his fears when walking home at night?
3. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
4. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)