|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Ichabod helps the farmers do?
(a) Cut wood.
(b) Bale hay.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Load wagons.
2. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
(a) His bag.
(b) His hat.
(c) His saddle.
(d) His purse.
3. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
(b) A birch tree.
(c) A garden.
(d) An oak tree.
4. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(c) The Neverlands.
5. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) Ichabod's friend.
(b) Brom's buddy.
(c) A fateful observer.
(d) Ichabod's historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
2. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
3. What animal does the narrator compare to Ichabod's appetite?
4. How does the narrator describe the farmers' wives at Van Tassel's party?
5. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)