|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Sleepy Hollow's people and their customs?
(a) They are fun.
(b) They do not change.
(c) Their customs evolve over time.
(d) They are full of modernization.
2. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
(a) Fight him and escaped.
(b) Stop the Horseman from taking someone's head.
(c) Find his head for the Horseman.
(d) Race against him on Daredevil.
3. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
4. Several stories speak of sightings and abduction of whom?
(a) Major Andre.
(b) A wounded soldier.
(c) Brom Bones.
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which story dominates the conversation between the men the night of the Van Tassel feast?
2. What season is it in Sleepy Hollow the night of the Van Tassel event?
3. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
4. What is the time period of the story?
5. What type of melody does Ichabod produce?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)