|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
(a) Straight hair and narrow shoulders.
(b) Curly blonde hair and skinny shoulders.
(c) Bald and medium build.
(d) Curly dark hair and broad shoulders.
2. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
3. As Ichabod reaches the bridge, what item does the dark rider throw at him to knock him to the ground?
(a) A head.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A letter.
(d) A ball.
4. What time of night does Ichabod leave the Van Tassel's?
(a) Early morning.
5. What book has Ichabod mastered?
(a) History of New England Witchcraft.
(b) A History of the American Revolution.
(c) A History of the English People.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
2. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
3. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
4. The narrator refers to Ichabod as a what?
5. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)