|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Revoluntionary War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The French and Indian War.
2. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
(b) Dutch wives.
(d) Dutch husbands.
3. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
(a) Birch switches.
(b) A rod.
(c) A wooden paddle.
(d) A belt.
4. What is Katrina known to have the prettiest of in all the countryside?
(a) Foot and ankle.
5. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
(a) Curly blonde hair and skinny shoulders.
(b) Bald and medium build.
(c) Curly dark hair and broad shoulders.
(d) Straight hair and narrow shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
2. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
3. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
4. How does Brom Bones want to settle the dispute for Katrina's hand in marriage?
5. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)