|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
(a) The Van Tassel's livestock.
(b) The Van Tassel's farm.
(c) The Van Brunt home.
(d) The Van Tassel's home.
2. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Kiss Katrina.
(c) Smile with a smug expression.
3. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
(a) She wants to think about it.
(b) She accepts his offer for marriage.
(c) The narrator does not know.
(d) She rejects his offer for marriage.
4. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
(a) Master Edward Van Tassel.
(b) Master Andrew Van Brunt.
(c) Master Henry Van Ripper.
(d) Master Hendrick Hudson.
5. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(c) Katrina Van Tassel.
(d) Brom Bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
2. Who has assembled to watch Ichabod and Katrina dance?
3. What season is it in Sleepy Hollow the night of the Van Tassel event?
4. Who is the architect of Ichabod's schoolhouse?
5. How many years have passed between the actual story and the narrator's telling of it?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)