|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
2. What do the villagers believe happened to Ichabod?
(a) The Headless Horseman took him away.
(b) The Headless Horseman took his head.
(c) The Headless Horseman raced him to death.
(d) The Headless Horseman killed him.
3. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
(a) Tarry Town.
(b) New York.
(c) Hudson Village.
(d) Sing Sing.
4. What is one thing Ichabod does with the ladies between service on Sunday?
(a) Write notes.
(b) Gather grapes.
(c) Sing songs.
5. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
(a) Kiss Katrina.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Smile with a smug expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
2. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
3. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
4. Who is the woman of interest in this tale?
5. What does Van Ripper do with Ichabod's belongings?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)