|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
2. Who has assembled to watch Ichabod and Katrina dance?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) Servants from the farms.
(d) Bultrus Van Tassel.
3. After much discussion, what do many of the townspeople believe?
(a) Ichabod has been carried off by the Galloping Headless Horseman.
(b) That Ichabod leaves under a cloak of darkness.
(c) That Ichabod runs out of town.
(d) That Ichabod vanishes into thin air.
4. What do some in Sleepy Hollow believe happened to Ichabod?
(a) He is scared to death.
(b) He is thrilled to live in a neighboring town.
(c) He is happy living in New York.
(d) He is embarrassed over losing the rich Katrina.
5. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
2. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
3. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
4. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
5. Who brings the invitation for the Van Tassel's to Ichabod?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)