|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of night does Ichabod leave the Van Tassel's?
(b) Early morning.
2. What knocks Ichabod from his horse and into the ground?
(a) A bat.
(b) The Headless Horseman's head.
(c) A ball.
(d) A rock.
3. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's students' voices at the schoolhouse to?
(a) The hum of a beehive.
(b) The roaring of lions.
(c) The growling of dogs.
(d) The whimpering of puppies.
4. Who founded the area around Sleepy Hollow?
(a) The Dutch.
(b) The British.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The French.
5. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(a) Mrs. Van Tassel.
(b) The food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has Ichabod mastered?
2. The men's conversation at the party move from one type of stories to what kind of stories?
3. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
4. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
5. What does Ichabod do to the students the evening of the Van Tassel event?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)