|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
(a) The preacher.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The milkman.
(d) His older boy students.
2. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
(a) A witch.
(b) A French ghost.
(c) A sorcerer.
(d) A German doctor.
3. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
(a) Master Hendrick Hudson.
(b) Master Henry Van Ripper.
(c) Master Andrew Van Brunt.
(d) Master Edward Van Tassel.
4. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
(a) He is beheaded by a dagger.
(b) He is beheaded by an ax.
(c) He is beheaded by a cannon.
(d) He is beheaded by a sword.
5. What is the name of Katrina's mother?
(a) Selena Van Tassel.
(b) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(c) Mabel Van Tassel.
(d) Mynheer Van Tassel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
2. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
3. Whom does the schoolhouse and its furniture belong?
4. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
5. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)