|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Smile with a smug expression.
(d) Kiss Katrina.
2. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(b) Mrs. Van Tassel.
(d) The food.
3. Who does Katrina marry?
(a) A visiting farmer.
(b) A soldier.
(c) Van Ripper.
4. The narrator refers to Ichabod as a what?
5. Where is the church located?
(a) Isolated near a farm.
(b) By a river.
(c) Isolated and nearby trees were shourd in darkness.
(d) In the center of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. To those in Sleepy Hollow, Brom Van Burnt is considered to be a ______.
2. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
3. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
4. How does the narrator describe the farmers' wives at Van Tassel's party?
5. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)