|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
(a) He is beheaded by a dagger.
(b) He is beheaded by a cannon.
(c) He is beheaded by an ax.
(d) He is beheaded by a sword.
2. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
(a) Katrina Van Tassel.
(b) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(c) Van Ripper.
(d) Brom Bones.
3. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) A crane.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A giraffe.
4. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
(b) The Headless Horseman.
5. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
(a) That he hasn't seen him.
(b) That Ichabod marries a wealthy woman.
(c) That Ichabod teaches at a university.
(d) That he is justice of the Ten Pound Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
2. What does Ichabod hope to gain from Katrina?
3. When Ichabod meets the dark figure, what does he do?
4. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
5. What happens to Ichabod's heart as he eats at the Van Tassel's party?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)