|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod do to the students the evening of the Van Tassel event?
(a) He disciplines them.
(b) He tutors them.
(c) He sends his students home early.
(d) He gives them extra homework.
2. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
(a) The churchyard.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The graveyard.
3. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
(a) Hudson Village.
(b) Tarry Town.
(c) Sing Sing.
(d) New York.
4. What type of melody does Ichabod produce?
5. What item of Ichabod's is found the day after the Van Tassel's party near horse tracks?
(a) His school papers.
(b) His purse.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brom Bones want to settle the dispute for Katrina's hand in marriage?
2. What is one thing Ichabod does with the ladies between service on Sunday?
3. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
4. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
5. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)