|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The New York River.
(b) The Mississippi River.
(c) The Styxx River.
(d) The Hudson River.
2. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
(a) Brom and Daredevil.
(b) The dark horse and rider.
3. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
(a) His poetry.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His writing.
(d) His dancing.
4. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
(a) His wife.
(b) His gun.
(c) His head.
(d) His horse.
5. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
(a) Sleepy Skaters.
(b) Hollow Hunters.
(c) The Sleepy Hollow Boys.
(d) Sleepy Hollow Merrimakers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
2. What kind of life do many townspeople believe Ichabod had?
3. Who do the old country women believe haunt the area?
4. When Ichabod reaches the road to Sleepy Hollow, what does Gunpowder do?
5. How is Ichabod able to spread gossip?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)