|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katrina marry?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) A visiting farmer.
(d) A soldier.
2. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) The Revoluntionary War.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's pliability and perseverance to?
(a) A supple jack.
(b) A wilting flower.
(c) A thick rope.
(d) A birch tree.
4. Which demi-god does the narrator compare Brom?
5. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
(b) A large figure.
(c) Brom Bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sleepy Hollow located?
2. Why do women consider Ichabod valuable?
3. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
4. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
5. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)