|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
(a) A bowl of punch.
(b) A sword.
(c) A sack of money.
(d) Katrina's head.
2. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
3. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
(a) The woods.
(b) The churchyard.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The fields.
4. Why do women consider Ichabod valuable?
(a) He cooks.
(b) He takes care of their little children.
(c) He gossips.
(d) He sings well.
5. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
(a) By tending to their small children.
(b) By disciplining their children.
(c) By teaching their children.
(d) By singing to their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the villagers believe happened to Ichabod?
2. Who is Gunpowder's owner?
3. What is Van Brunt known for?
4. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
5. What do the people of Sleepy Hollow search for after the Van Tassel's party?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)