|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Gallop slowly.
(b) Quickly discharge.
(c) Fall asleep.
2. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) A large figure.
3. What is one thing Brom Bones does to Ichabod to try to get him to stop seeking Katrina's hand in marriage?
(a) Smoke out the school house.
(b) Smash the school house door.
(c) Post a threatening letter.
(d) Beat him up.
4. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
(b) Her father.
(c) A teenager.
5. When is the story published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many men are contenders for Katrina's hand. Which of the following is one of them?
2. To those in Sleepy Hollow, Brom Van Burnt is considered to be a ______.
3. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
4. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)