|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman of interest in this tale?
(a) Kathy Crane.
(b) Katrina Van Tassel.
(c) Emily Shoemaker.
(d) Dutch wife.
2. What type of melody does Ichabod produce?
3. What does a visiting farmer bring news of years later, after Ichabod's disappearance from Sleepy Hollow?
(a) That Ichabod's body has been found.
(b) That Ichabod lives in a neighboring town.
(c) That Ichabod plans to return to Sleepy Hollow.
(d) That Ichabod Crane is alive and well.
4. Where does the women in white haunt?
(a) The great tree.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The church.
(d) Raven Rock.
5. What is Van Brunt known for?
(a) His hunting skills.
(b) His great knowledge.
(c) His great strength.
(d) His ability to use a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Van Brunt is known in Sleepy Hollow for being what?
2. What does the narrator say lies in Gunpowder's good eye?
3. When Ichabod meets the dark figure, what does he do?
4. How does the narrator describe the farmers' wives at Van Tassel's party?
5. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)