|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men's conversation at the party move from one type of stories to what kind of stories?
(a) Ghost stories.
(b) Hunting stories.
(c) Love stories.
(d) Fishing stories.
2. What kind of life do many townspeople believe Ichabod had?
3. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
(c) Ghosts and phantasms.
(d) His imagination.
4. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
(a) The strong children.
(b) The children who don't bring an apple.
(c) The weak children.
(d) The unmotivated students.
5. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
(a) She rejects his offer for marriage.
(b) The narrator does not know.
(c) She accepts his offer for marriage.
(d) She wants to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
2. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
3. What is one force greater than the Devil that was to be feared?
4. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
5. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)