|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Brom Bones does to Ichabod to try to get him to stop seeking Katrina's hand in marriage?
(a) Smoke out the school house.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Post a threatening letter.
(d) Smash the school house door.
2. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revoluntionary War.
(d) The French and Indian War.
3. According to Brom, the Headless Horseman vanishes in what manner?
(a) In a bolt of lightening.
(b) In a thunderstorm.
(c) In a circle of light.
(d) In a flash of fire.
4. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) A large figure.
5. What is the musician at the Van Tassel's party?
(a) Brom Bones.
(b) The preacher.
(c) A gray-haired elderly man.
(d) Van Ripper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod do to the horse when it behaves badly?
2. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
3. What is Ichabod invited to do at the Van Tassel's home?
4. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
5. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)