|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) Ichabod's friend.
(b) Brom's buddy.
(c) A fateful observer.
(d) Ichabod's historian.
2. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
(a) Ichabod Crane.
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) Diedrech Knickerbocker.
(d) Katrina Van Tassel.
3. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
(a) A racehorse.
(b) A warrior horse.
(c) A steed.
(d) A plow horse.
4. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
5. When is the story published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Sleepy Hollow's people and their customs?
2. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
3. Whom does the homeowners of Sleepy Hollow hear singing psalms at night?
4. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
5. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)