|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
(a) A sack of money.
(b) Katrina's head.
(c) A bowl of punch.
(d) A sword.
2. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
(a) The Van Tassel's livestock.
(b) The Van Tassel's farm.
(c) The Van Tassel's home.
(d) The Van Brunt home.
3. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(b) Gallop slowly.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Quickly discharge.
4. What is Van Brunt known for?
(a) His great knowledge.
(b) His hunting skills.
(c) His ability to use a sword.
(d) His great strength.
5. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The church.
(d) The farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
2. What do some in Sleepy Hollow believe happened to Ichabod?
3. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
4. Many men are contenders for Katrina's hand. Which of the following is one of them?
5. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)