|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Ichabod's is found the day after the Van Tassel's party near horse tracks?
(a) His purse.
(b) His school papers.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His hat.
2. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) The Revoluntionary War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Civil War.
3. What is Gunpowder found doing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
4. What does Ichabod try to get Gunpowder to do as they gallop away from the dark figure?
(a) He tries to sell him.
(b) He tries to spur him on.
(c) He tries to fed him.
(d) He tries to return him.
5. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) A fateful observer.
(b) Brom's buddy.
(c) Ichabod's friend.
(d) Ichabod's historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the homeowners of Sleepy Hollow hear singing psalms at night?
2. What is Katrina known to have the prettiest of in all the countryside?
3. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
4. Where is the church located?
5. To those in Sleepy Hollow, Brom Van Burnt is considered to be a ______.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)