|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which demi-god does the narrator compare Brom?
2. What does the author compare Ichabod to?
(a) A knight.
(b) A soldier.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A squire.
3. Where is Ichabod originally from?
(a) New York City.
4. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
(c) The dark horse and rider.
(d) Brom and Daredevil.
5. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
(a) A road.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A tulip tree.
(d) A brook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one force greater than the Devil that was to be feared?
2. According to Old Brouwer, what happens to the Headless Horseman?
3. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
4. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
5. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)