|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
(a) Brom Bones.
(d) A large figure.
2. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
3. What does Ichabod do to the students the evening of the Van Tassel event?
(a) He gives them extra homework.
(b) He sends his students home early.
(c) He tutors them.
(d) He disciplines them.
4. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
(a) His purse.
(b) His hat.
(c) His saddle.
(d) His bag.
5. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's students' voices at the schoolhouse to?
(a) The whimpering of puppies.
(b) The growling of dogs.
(c) The roaring of lions.
(d) The hum of a beehive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
2. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
3. What are the animals doing as Ichabod makes his way from his schoolhouse to the Van Tassel home?
4. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
5. The narrator refers to Ichabod as a what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)