|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
2. The narrator states that Ichabod's feet serve as what?
3. Old Baltus Van Tassel is what kind of farmer?
4. What prize did Brom say he and the Headless Horseman race for?
(a) A sword.
(b) Katrina's head.
(c) A sack of money.
(d) A bowl of punch.
5. Whose mouth "...watered as he looed upon this sumptous promise of luxurious winter fare?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
2. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
3. What object towers like a giant above all the neighborhood trees outside of Sleepy Hollow?
4. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
5. What does the author compare Ichabod to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)