|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
(a) Breaking the school house's cabin.
(b) Winning the right to sing in front of the church.
(c) Winning Katrina's hand in marriage.
(d) Defeating the Headless Horseman.
2. What is one thing Brom Bones does to Ichabod to try to get him to stop seeking Katrina's hand in marriage?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Smoke out the school house.
(c) Post a threatening letter.
(d) Smash the school house door.
3. What do the people of Sleepy Hollow search for after the Van Tassel's party?
(a) A pumpkin.
(b) A saddle.
(c) Brom's horse.
(d) Ichabod's body.
4. Where is Ichabod's 'realm'?
(a) His schoolhouse.
(b) His farm.
(c) The church.
(d) His horse.
5. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
(a) To the gentle caresses of a bear.
(b) To the gentle caresses of a sword.
(c) To the clawing of a wolverine.
(d) To the cawing of a crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of Tarry Town?
2. A new path leads Ichabod, Gunpowder, and his mysterious rider to what location?
3. What type of man is Ichabod Crane?
4. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
5. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)