|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
(a) A teenager.
(d) Her father.
2. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Heavy hitter.
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) Brom Brom.
(d) Burly Van Brunt.
3. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
(a) Find his head for the Horseman.
(b) Fight him and escaped.
(c) Race against him on Daredevil.
(d) Stop the Horseman from taking someone's head.
4. Whose mouth "...watered as he looed upon this sumptous promise of luxurious winter fare?"
5. What does Brom's horse say about him?
(a) He is a devil.
(b) He takes chances.
(c) He is Satan.
(d) He is mischievous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the church located?
2. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
3. What is the cabin's construction compared to in the story?
4. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
5. According to the narrator, this region of Sleepy Hollow "breathed forth" what kind of atmosphere?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)