|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The New York River.
(c) The Hudson River.
(d) The Styxx River.
2. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
(a) Sleepy Hollow.
(b) New York City.
(c) Tarry Town.
3. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
(a) His older boy students.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The preacher.
4. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
(a) The unmotivated students.
(b) The children who don't bring an apple.
(c) The weak children.
(d) The strong children.
5. What season is it in Sleepy Hollow the night of the Van Tassel event?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
2. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
3. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
4. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
5. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)