|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
(a) A home.
(b) An estate.
(c) A palace.
(d) A castle.
2. How old is Katrina Van Tassel?
3. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
(a) A rod.
(b) A belt.
(c) Birch switches.
(d) A wooden paddle.
4. What does Ichabod do to the students the evening of the Van Tassel event?
(a) He sends his students home early.
(b) He disciplines them.
(c) He tutors them.
(d) He gives them extra homework.
5. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The churchyard.
(d) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
2. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
3. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
4. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
5. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)