|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Ichabod's eyes?
2. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Heavy hitter.
(b) Brom Brom.
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) Burly Van Brunt.
3. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
(a) A German doctor.
(b) A sorcerer.
(c) A French ghost.
(d) A witch.
4. The men's conversation at the party move from one type of stories to what kind of stories?
(a) Fishing stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) Ghost stories.
(d) Hunting stories.
5. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Gallop slowly.
(b) Fall asleep.
(d) Quickly discharge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
2. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
3. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
4. Who lends Ichabod a horse on the night of the Van Tassel event?
5. Many men are contenders for Katrina's hand. Which of the following is one of them?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)