|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ichabod originally from?
(a) New York City.
2. What are the animals doing as Ichabod makes his way from his schoolhouse to the Van Tassel home?
(a) Scurrying to gather food for the winter.
(c) Chasing the horse.
3. What does the author compare Ichabod to?
(a) A knight.
(b) A soldier.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A squire.
4. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
(a) It has been built by slaves.
(b) It has electricity.
(c) It has expensive furnishings and ornaments.
(d) It is historic.
5. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
(a) Stop the Horseman from taking someone's head.
(b) Fight him and escaped.
(c) Find his head for the Horseman.
(d) Race against him on Daredevil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the church located?
2. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
3. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
4. What color are Ichabod's eyes?
5. Which story dominates the conversation between the men the night of the Van Tassel feast?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)