|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
(a) His imagination.
(b) Ghosts and phantasms.
2. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
(a) Straight hair and narrow shoulders.
(b) Bald and medium build.
(c) Curly dark hair and broad shoulders.
(d) Curly blonde hair and skinny shoulders.
3. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
4. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
(a) Find his head for the Horseman.
(b) Stop the Horseman from taking someone's head.
(c) Fight him and escaped.
(d) Race against him on Daredevil.
5. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
(a) They both want to defeat the Headless Horseman.
(b) They both hunt.
(c) They both want to marry Katrina.
(d) They both want to buy a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
2. Where is Ichabod originally from?
3. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
4. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
5. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)