|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church located?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) Isolated and nearby trees were shourd in darkness.
(c) By a river.
(d) Isolated near a farm.
2. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
3. Several stories speak of sightings and abduction of whom?
(a) Major Andre.
(c) A wounded soldier.
(d) Brom Bones.
4. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
(a) His head.
(b) His gun.
(c) His wife.
(d) His horse.
5. What is the cabin's construction compared to in the story?
(a) A slippery slope.
(b) An eelpot.
(c) A crooked cabin.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
2. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
3. What is the name of Brom Bones's horse?
4. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
5. What other name is The Headless Horseman called?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)