|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
(b) Her father.
(d) A teenager.
2. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
(a) A home.
(b) An estate.
(c) A palace.
(d) A castle.
3. What does Brom's horse say about him?
(a) He is Satan.
(b) He is mischievous.
(c) He is a devil.
(d) He takes chances.
4. What other name is The Headless Horseman called?
(a) Headless Rider.
(b) Galloping Hessian.
(c) Headless Harry.
(d) Galloping Giant.
5. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
(a) To defeat the Headless Horseman.
(b) To sing in front of Katrina.
(c) To win Katrina's hand in marriage.
(d) To steal the Van Tassel's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
2. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
3. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
4. Several stories speak of sightings and abduction of whom?
5. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)