|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(a) Mrs. Van Tassel.
(b) The food.
2. When does the Headless Horseman make his runs through the village?
(a) At night.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At daybreak.
(d) At sunset.
3. What do the men discuss immediately after the dancing at the Van Tassel party?
(a) They share battle bravery.
(b) They swap hunting stories.
(c) They share beers.
(d) They smoke pipes together.
4. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
5. What other name is The Headless Horseman called?
(a) Galloping Giant.
(b) Headless Harry.
(c) Headless Rider.
(d) Galloping Hessian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
2. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
3. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
4. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
5. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)