|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Brom Bones.
(b) Burly Van Brunt.
(c) Brom Brom.
(d) Heavy hitter.
2. Where is the church located?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) Isolated near a farm.
(c) By a river.
(d) Isolated and nearby trees were shourd in darkness.
3. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
(a) Sleepy Skaters.
(b) Hollow Hunters.
(c) The Sleepy Hollow Boys.
(d) Sleepy Hollow Merrimakers.
4. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
(b) His imagination.
(c) Ghosts and phantasms.
5. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
(a) By disciplining their children.
(b) By teaching their children.
(c) By tending to their small children.
(d) By singing to their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
2. What is Ichabod invited to do at the Van Tassel's home?
3. Where must the Headless Horseman return each day?
4. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
5. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)