|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ichabod resemble as he sits astride the horse with his angled limbs protruding awkwardly?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A snake.
(c) A bear.
(d) A bird.
2. What is Ichabod's real love?
3. The men's conversation at the party move from one type of stories to what kind of stories?
(a) Hunting stories.
(b) Ghost stories.
(c) Love stories.
(d) Fishing stories.
4. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
(a) They both want to defeat the Headless Horseman.
(b) They both hunt.
(c) They both want to marry Katrina.
(d) They both want to buy a house.
5. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
(a) A wooden paddle.
(b) A rod.
(c) A belt.
(d) Birch switches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the church located?
2. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
3. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
4. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
5. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)