|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's home is "bursting forth with the treasures of the farm"?
(c) Van Tassel's.
2. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
(a) His horse.
(b) His head.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wife.
3. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
(a) Take it out of the school.
(b) Move it around.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Sell it.
4. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
(a) Defeating the Headless Horseman.
(b) Winning the right to sing in front of the church.
(c) Winning Katrina's hand in marriage.
(d) Breaking the school house's cabin.
5. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brom Bones's horse?
2. What other name is The Headless Horseman called?
3. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
4. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
5. What does Ichabod Crane do for a living?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)