|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church located?
(a) By a river.
(b) In the center of town.
(c) Isolated near a farm.
(d) Isolated and nearby trees were shourd in darkness.
2. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) A crane.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A dolphin.
3. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
(a) To sing in front of Katrina.
(b) To defeat the Headless Horseman.
(c) To win Katrina's hand in marriage.
(d) To steal the Van Tassel's farm.
4. What is one force greater than the Devil that was to be feared?
(b) Brom Bones.
5. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The churchyard.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Ichabod's eyes?
2. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
3. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
4. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
5. How does Brom Bones want to settle the dispute for Katrina's hand in marriage?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)