|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
2. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
3. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
(a) By teaching their children.
(b) By tending to their small children.
(c) By disciplining their children.
(d) By singing to their children.
4. What is Ichabod's greatest fear of encountering when walking home at night?
(b) The rebels.
(c) The Headless Horseman.
5. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
(a) He is beheaded by an ax.
(b) He is beheaded by a cannon.
(c) He is beheaded by a dagger.
(d) He is beheaded by a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
2. Where is Ichabod originally from?
3. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
4. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
5. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)