|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Gallop slowly.
(b) Quickly discharge.
(d) Fall asleep.
2. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
(c) His imagination.
(d) Ghosts and phantasms.
3. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Burly Van Brunt.
(b) Brom Brom.
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) Heavy hitter.
4. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
5. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The French and Indian War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Revoluntionary War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod do to quell his fears when walking home at night?
2. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
3. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
4. What is Ichabod's real love?
5. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)