|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
(a) They both want to marry Katrina.
(b) They both want to buy a house.
(c) They both want to defeat the Headless Horseman.
(d) They both hunt.
2. What is Ichabod invited to do at the Van Tassel's home?
(b) Tutor Katrina.
(c) Come to a party.
3. What is the name of the horse Ichabod is given to ride?
4. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
(c) Her father.
(d) A teenager.
5. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
(a) The animal resists.
(b) It moves ahead.
(c) It moves backward.
(d) It moves around in circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod do to quell his fears when walking home at night?
2. What are the animals doing as Ichabod makes his way from his schoolhouse to the Van Tassel home?
3. What is Van Brunt known for?
4. What is one thing Brom Bones does to Ichabod to try to get him to stop seeking Katrina's hand in marriage?
5. What do the men discuss immediately after the dancing at the Van Tassel party?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)