|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brom's horse say about him?
(a) He is mischievous.
(b) He takes chances.
(c) He is Satan.
(d) He is a devil.
2. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
(a) He is beheaded by a dagger.
(b) He is beheaded by a sword.
(c) He is beheaded by an ax.
(d) He is beheaded by a cannon.
3. What is the name of Brom Bones's horse?
4. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
(a) By singing to their children.
(b) By teaching their children.
(c) By disciplining their children.
(d) By tending to their small children.
5. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
(a) Move it around.
(b) Take it out of the school.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
2. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
3. What is one force greater than the Devil that was to be feared?
4. What is Ichabod's real love?
5. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)