|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. According to the legend, how does the Headless Horseman lose his head?
(a) He is beheaded by an ax.
(b) He is beheaded by a dagger.
(c) He is beheaded by a cannon.
(d) He is beheaded by a sword.
3. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
4. What is the cabin's construction compared to in the story?
(a) A slippery slope.
(b) A home.
(c) A crooked cabin.
(d) An eelpot.
5. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
2. Van Brunt is known in Sleepy Hollow for being what?
3. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
4. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
5. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)