|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) A crane.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A giraffe.
2. Which character values Katrina more than a pipe?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
4. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
5. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(a) The food.
(c) Mrs. Van Tassel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
2. What are the animals doing as Ichabod makes his way from his schoolhouse to the Van Tassel home?
3. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
4. What animal does Ichabod resemble as he sits astride the horse with his angled limbs protruding awkwardly?
5. What is one thing Ichabod helps the farmers do?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)