|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Ichabod is given to ride?
2. What animal does Ichabod resemble as he sits astride the horse with his angled limbs protruding awkwardly?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A snake.
3. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
(a) They both want to defeat the Headless Horseman.
(b) They both want to buy a house.
(c) They both want to marry Katrina.
(d) They both hunt.
4. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
(b) Dutch wives.
(c) Dutch husbands.
5. Where is the church located?
(a) Isolated near a farm.
(b) Isolated and nearby trees were shourd in darkness.
(c) In the center of town.
(d) By a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
2. What other topic does Ichabod show great interest in learning?
3. What does Ichabod do to the students the evening of the Van Tassel event?
4. What is the time period of the story?
5. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)