|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The Hudson River.
(b) The Styxx River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The New York River.
2. What animal does Ichabod resemble as he sits astride the horse with his angled limbs protruding awkwardly?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A snake.
3. What does Brom's horse say about him?
(a) He is a devil.
(b) He is mischievous.
(c) He takes chances.
(d) He is Satan.
4. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(b) The Neverlands.
5. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
(a) Dutch husbands.
(b) Dutch wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Several stories speak of sightings and abduction of whom?
2. What color are Ichabod's eyes?
3. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
4. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
5. What does Brom Bones tell the other men he does with the Headless Horseman?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)