|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
2. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(b) Quickly discharge.
(c) Gallop slowly.
(d) Fall asleep.
3. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
4. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The farm.
(c) The church.
(d) The cemetery.
5. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
(a) It has expensive furnishings and ornaments.
(b) It has been built by slaves.
(c) It is historic.
(d) It has electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
2. What does Ichabod try to get Gunpowder to do as they gallop away from the dark figure?
3. What is one thing Ichabod does with the ladies between service on Sunday?
4. Where does the women in white haunt?
5. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)