|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Quickly discharge.
(b) Fall asleep.
(c) Gallop slowly.
2. Old Baltus Van Tassel is what kind of farmer?
3. As Ichabod reaches the bridge, what item does the dark rider throw at him to knock him to the ground?
(a) A head.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A letter.
(d) A ball.
4. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
(a) It moves around in circles.
(b) It moves backward.
(c) It moves ahead.
(d) The animal resists.
5. How does the narrator describe the farmers at Van Tassel's party?
(a) As a leather-faced race.
(b) Good old boys.
(c) A group of well worn men.
(d) Handsome hunks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod hope to gain from Katrina?
2. Who does Katrina marry?
3. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
4. What is the musician at the Van Tassel's party?
5. Who lends Ichabod a horse on the night of the Van Tassel event?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)