|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
(a) Sing Sing.
(b) Tarry Town.
(c) Hudson Village.
(d) New York.
2. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
(a) Katrina Van Tassel.
(b) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) Van Ripper.
3. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
(a) The Headless Horseman.
4. What is Ichabod invited to do at the Van Tassel's home?
(b) Come to a party.
(c) Tutor Katrina.
5. What animal does Ichabod resemble as he sits astride the horse with his angled limbs protruding awkwardly?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A bear.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
2. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
3. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
4. How many years have passed between the actual story and the narrator's telling of it?
5. What is the one thing that causes Ichabod's interest to become a "holy" cause?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)