|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ichabod reaches the road to Sleepy Hollow, what does Gunpowder do?
(a) Resist and stop.
(b) Resist and made another turn.
(c) Resist and whine.
(d) Resist and buck.
2. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
(a) Katrina Van Tassel.
(b) Brom Van Brunt.
(c) Ichabod Crane.
3. What is the tone of the story?
(b) Dark and somber.
(c) Loving and light.
4. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
(a) The strong children.
(b) The unmotivated students.
(c) The weak children.
(d) The children who don't bring an apple.
5. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The churchyard.
(d) The cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
2. Whom does the homeowners of Sleepy Hollow hear singing psalms at night?
3. What do some in Sleepy Hollow believe happened to Ichabod?
4. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
5. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)