|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Van Brunt known for?
(a) His ability to use a sword.
(b) His great strength.
(c) His great knowledge.
(d) His hunting skills.
2. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
(a) To the clawing of a wolverine.
(b) To the gentle caresses of a sword.
(c) To the gentle caresses of a bear.
(d) To the cawing of a crow.
3. According to the narrator, what is Ichabod very good at doing?
(b) Getting what he wants.
(c) Protecting Sleepy Hollow.
(d) Helping out with difficult tasks.
4. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
5. What is the one adjective the author uses to describe Van Brunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brom's horse say about him?
2. What is Wiley's swamp?
3. What is the name of the horse Ichabod is given to ride?
4. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
5. Who is the large blue-beard Dutchman?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)