|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
2. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
(a) Master Henry Van Ripper.
(b) Master Hendrick Hudson.
(c) Master Andrew Van Brunt.
(d) Master Edward Van Tassel.
3. What is so tempting about the Van Tassel's farm to Ichabod?
(a) The landscape's beauty.
(b) The various meats and foul available.
(c) The amount of acerage.
(d) The price of each acre.
4. As Ichabod reaches the bridge, what item does the dark rider throw at him to knock him to the ground?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A ball.
(c) A letter.
(d) A head.
5. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
(a) Breaking the school house's cabin.
(b) Winning Katrina's hand in marriage.
(c) Winning the right to sing in front of the church.
(d) Defeating the Headless Horseman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
2. Who is Gunpowder's owner?
3. Whom does Ichabod spend most of his evenings with and listen to regional tales of the marvelous and unexplainable?
4. What time of night does Ichabod leave the Van Tassel's?
5. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)