|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Baltus Van Tassel is what kind of farmer?
2. As Ichabod reaches the bridge, what item does the dark rider throw at him to knock him to the ground?
(a) A ball.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A letter.
(d) A head.
3. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
(a) The fields.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The churchyard.
(d) The woods.
4. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His dancing.
(c) His writing.
(d) His poetry.
5. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The church.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ichabod meets the dark figure, what does he do?
2. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
3. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
4. What does Ichabod try to get Gunpowder to do as they gallop away from the dark figure?
5. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)