|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
2. What success does the old farmer from New York state about Ichabod?
(a) That he is justice of the Ten Pound Court.
(b) That he hasn't seen him.
(c) That Ichabod marries a wealthy woman.
(d) That Ichabod teaches at a university.
3. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's pliability and perseverance to?
(a) A wilting flower.
(b) A supple jack.
(c) A thick rope.
(d) A birch tree.
4. Who is the architect of Ichabod's schoolhouse?
(a) Yost Van Houten.
(b) Ichabod Crane.
(c) Van Brunt.
(d) Van Ripper.
5. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
(a) Brom Van Brunt.
(c) Katrina Van Tassel.
(d) Ichabod Crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ichabod able to spread gossip?
2. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
3. Where does the Horseman stop pursuits?
4. What is the cabin's construction compared to in the story?
5. When is the story published?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)