|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(c) Katrina Van Tassel.
(d) Brom Bones.
2. Which character's home is "bursting forth with the treasures of the farm"?
(b) Van Tassel's.
3. What is Ichabod's focus from the moment he visits the Van Tassel's home?
(a) To sing in front of Katrina.
(b) To defeat the Headless Horseman.
(c) To win Katrina's hand in marriage.
(d) To steal the Van Tassel's farm.
4. When Ichabod reaches the road to Sleepy Hollow, what does Gunpowder do?
(a) Resist and stop.
(b) Resist and buck.
(c) Resist and made another turn.
(d) Resist and whine.
5. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
(a) Map making.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
2. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
3. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
4. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
5. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)