|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
(a) He washes his horse.
(b) He takes great care in his appearance.
(c) He eats a big meal.
(d) He cuts his hair.
2. What does the narrator compare Ichabod's pliability and perseverance to?
(a) A birch tree.
(b) A wilting flower.
(c) A supple jack.
(d) A thick rope.
3. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
(a) A bee.
(b) An ant.
(c) A fly.
(d) A grasshopper.
4. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
(c) The Headless Horseman.
5. What does Ichabod Crane do for a living?
(a) He's a mechanic.
(b) He's a school teacher.
(c) He's a doctor.
(d) He's a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
2. What do some in Sleepy Hollow believe happened to Ichabod?
3. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
4. As Ichabod moves from one farmer's family to the next, where are his possessions?
5. Who is the favorite spectre of Sleepy Hollow?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)