|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Headless Horseman search for in the village each day?
(a) His horse.
(b) His gun.
(c) His wife.
(d) His head.
2. Why do women consider Ichabod valuable?
(a) He sings well.
(b) He gossips.
(c) He cooks.
(d) He takes care of their little children.
3. What does Ichabod do to the horse when it behaves badly?
(a) Get off the horse.
(b) Get a new horse.
(c) Whip the horse.
(d) Yell at the horse.
4. Whom does the schoolhouse and its furniture belong?
(a) The community.
(b) Van Tassel.
(c) Van Ripper.
5. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
2. According to the narrator, what is Ichabod very good at doing?
3. What is the name of Katrina's mother?
4. What color are Ichabod's eyes?
5. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)