|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
2. Whom begins to ride along Ichabod as he and Gunpowder head home after the Van Tassel party?
(a) Brom and Daredevil.
(d) The dark horse and rider.
3. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
(a) Curly dark hair and broad shoulders.
(b) Curly blonde hair and skinny shoulders.
(c) Straight hair and narrow shoulders.
(d) Bald and medium build.
4. The author says that Van Brunt is always ready for what?
5. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
2. What is the time period of the story?
3. What is another term for courting as defined by the Dutch?
4. What other topic does Ichabod show great interest in learning?
5. What is Wiley's swamp?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)