|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ichabod's greatest fear of encountering when walking home at night?
(a) The rebels.
(c) The Headless Horseman.
2. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
(a) The woods.
(b) The churchyard.
(c) The fields.
(d) The cemetery.
3. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
4. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A crane.
(d) A giraffe.
5. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
(a) Move it around.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Take it out of the school.
(d) Sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman of interest in this tale?
2. What do Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane have in common?
3. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
4. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
5. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)