|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
(a) A racehorse.
(b) A plow horse.
(c) A steed.
(d) A warrior horse.
2. What is Ichabod invited to do at the Van Tassel's home?
(c) Come to a party.
(d) Tutor Katrina.
3. When does the Headless Horseman make his runs through the village?
(a) At daybreak.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At night.
(d) At sunset.
4. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
(b) Map making.
5. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
(a) A palace.
(b) A castle.
(c) A home.
(d) An estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
2. Who is the woman of interest in this tale?
3. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
4. Where is the church located?
5. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)