|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
(a) A garden.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A birch tree.
2. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The Styxx River.
(b) The New York River.
(c) The Hudson River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
3. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A crane.
4. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
(a) A steed.
(b) A racehorse.
(c) A warrior horse.
(d) A plow horse.
5. In what war does the Headless Horseman fight?
(a) The French and Indian War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Revoluntionary War.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
2. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
3. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
4. How does Ichabod endear himself to mothers?
5. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)